My one & only

Jordan POV

Yesterday Trey and I arrived at Jamaica. Last night we just chilled because we were so tired from the flight. But today im ready to have fun. I woke up really early because i was so excited. I looked to see trey still sleep in the bed. I quietly got out the bed and went the bathroom.

After i brushed my teeth and washed my face i looked at myself in the mirror. "Todays gonna be a great day." I said to myself.

I walked back into the bedroom, trey was still sleep i couldn't help but mess with him. I jumped on the bed and straddled him. "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD ITS OUR FIRST DAY IN JAMAICA GET UP!!!!!" i said while jumping on him. He stayed still until he flipped me over real fast. "What is your problem don't you know you can't just wake up a man out his sleep like that." "Ok but baby can you please get off me right quick" i asked trying to hold breath."Why" "Im sorry baby but your breath is killing me" i said try to get some air.

"Oh really...ok ill get up" he started to get up lay back down real fast blowing his hot breath in my face. " OH MY FUCKING GOSH TREY GET OFF ME YOUR SO NASTY!!!"i yelled at him he rolled off me laughing. I don't really curse but that was fucking nasty.

He walked into the bathroom. "And make sure you brush yo tongue too! i yelled while getting dressed.

Im wearing a lavender sun dress with dark purple bikini. Trey came out the bathroom wearing a white shirt with some cargo shorts and sandels.We left the hotel hand in hand to go eat some breakfast.

~ 3 Hours Later~

Trey and I have been everywhere. We went the Arcade,Shopping,touring. But now its time to go where I've been waiting to go....The beach! I love the water when we got there i was cheesing so hard i couldn't wait to deep my whole body in the water. Trey and I raced down to the shore of course i won.

"That's right in yo face!!" i laughed in trey's face. I jumped in Trey's arm folded my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around waist. He carried me out into the water. When we got deep enough he stopped walking he slowly put me done as we looked in eachothers eyes. "I love you Trey" i smiled "I love you more" said kissing me.

A few hours later Trey told me that we had to leave to get ready for tonight. I wonder what he has in store.

Trey POV

Im so nervous for tonight Jordan is the best thing that has ever happened to me. She's my star i love her all my heart ik she feels the same way. Today was amazing she made me feel a big kid we had a great time together and ik she's gonna love tonight.

I had a black suit on with white and black dress shoe and a black bow tie. A few minutes later Jordan came out the bathroom. I was amazed of how beautiful she was. She wore a long all black goun with sparkles on it.

We left the hotel together I made reservations for an outside dinner on the beach.

Jordan POV

When we walked up to the beach i was amazed it was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes that someone would do something so beautiful like this for me.

"Trey this beautiful how did you do this?" i said wripping my tears away

"Lets just say ik some people" He said smiling

We walked over to the table and Trey pulled out my chair and he sat down across from me. The waiter came out and poured us a glass of wine. A few minutes later He came with our plates. Trey and I were enjoying eachothers company until there was a moment of silence. I studied Treys face he looked really nervous.

"You ok baby?" i asked grabbing his hand. " umm yea" he said looking at me i know he has something on his mind.

Trey POV

I guess now is the time.

Jordan POV

"Jordan can i ask you a question? trey asked looking in my eyes.

"Shoot" i smiled

Trey POV

I was nervous as ever my heart was pumping out of my chest. I got down on one knee and grabbed Jordan's hand. " Jordan you don't know how much i love you i would give my life for you, your my shining star, when you smiling it makes me feel like we're the only two people in the world i don't care what anyone say about us because together we are unstoppable i love so so much i guess what Im trying to say is....Jordan Nicole Springs will you be my wife" i looked in her eyes searching for an answer. "Yesss!!!" she screamed to the top of her lungs. I jumped up and spind her around i gave her the biggest kiss ever.

Jordan POV

OH MY GOSH IM GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OMG Jordan is getting Married Im so happy for her and trey!

But anyway didn't get the ten comments that i wanted but by the comments i did get i appreciate it. I have another story that im writing im not share if i wanna publish it yet tho. What do you think?

comment & vote plz

I LOVE YOU SUGARFOOTS :-*