Planning

hey you guys I know I've been gone for forever but I've been really busy and lazy lol so yeah.... but I'm back for now lol hope yall enjoy this is gonna be a good chapter.....
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

6 mouths later

"OMG girl I can't believe you're getting married you are so lucky!" Carmen says twirling around in brides maid dress.

"Yeah I am very lucky I hope everything goes right on the wedding day feel like something's going to happen" I said just thinking

"Aw come on everything is going to be great you just having wedding day jitters."

" And what wrong with you Missy you haven't said a word since we got here!" Carmen said looking at Chole

" I'm fine I just don't feel good that's all" she said giving a fake smile

"You know you all are really killing my vibe" Carmen says rolling her eyes at them.

"Is it me or you are just too excited for this! it's my wedding remember" I said laughing at her

"I know she needs to sit her happy ass down somewhere!" Chloe mumbled

" Excuse me don't get upset with me because your thong Is up your ass!" Carmen yelled

" why don't I just shove my foot up your ass so you know how it feels!!!" Chloe says getting in Carmen's face.

"Hey! Both of y'all calm down we're supposed to be planning for my wedding that's in two weeks remember! Chloe what's wrong with you anyway?" I said pulling her aside.

"She's being a asshole" Carmen whispered

"Shut up Carmen"

"Come on Chloe just tell me what's really wrong" I said it waiting for her to answer.

"Nothing I told you I don't feel good I'm just going to go home and take a nap I'll see you later"

Chloe ran out the room leaving me and Carmen standing there looking at each other confused.

⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰

"Hey babe I'm home! today was an interesting day Chloe and Carmen got into a fight I don't know what was wrong with Chloe but she was trippin. I guess she'll get over it like she always does. Aye I'm hungry you want to order some Chinese food tonight?...... Trey, Trey you home?"

"Yeah I'm upstairs!"

"What the hell is this man doing" I said talking to myself walking up stairs the door was slightly cracked when I pushed it open all I saw was Trey laid out on the bed butt booty naked.

"Hey baby" he said seductively giving me a smirk

"Trey what are you doing naked?" I said laughing and shaking my head

"I just wanted to surprise my beautiful fiance on all her hard work on planning our wedding"
He said walking up to me putting his hands on my waist

"Trey I already told you no sex until after the wedding" I said walking away

" Aw come on baby it's been six months do you know the type of damage thats being done if I don't get a daily dose of that fine ass pussy of yours, I could have blue balls by now." He said looking disappointed

"You know what I can solve all your problems" I said walking into the bathroom. i come back with a big ass bottle of lotion.

"Start pumping baby we don't want those beautiful balls of yours to fall off do we!" I laughed throwing him the lotion.

Ik it aint much but Hows that for a comeback huh?
Lol she know she wrong fa dat! Lol
Anyways comment and tell me what you think!
I love reading you guys comment so don't hesitate.

Until next time✌✌✊✊