Dreaming

~3 years later~

Jordan POV

Ooo papi right there.....

"Girl look at her face she look like she taking a shit!" i laughed looking at the Tv.

" I know right" Carmen said eatting popcorn

"Omg i cant deal lol" Chloe said out loud.

We were having our regular girls night. Choclate chip cookie dough ice cream, popcorn, stawberrys, funny porn movies i love watching porn its so enterraining lol.

Anyway Trey is suppose to be here any minute. Im so excited because tomorrow is our three year anniversary. Tomorrow is the date of our first date. I can't believe its been three years. It seems like just yesterday he wad starring at me the club now we live together.

"Baby I'm home" Trey yelled coming thru the door.

"Oh umm it's time for y'all to go my man here!" i yelled playfully at Carmen and Chloe.

"Ok I see you Jordan just gon kick us out like that huh" Chloe laughed

"I aint mad at you girl I gotta get home to my man anyways" Carmen smiled

Oh did I forget to mention Carmen has a new man now. Yep I said it shes dating this new artist named luke james and i must say he is too fine. Oh but dont get it twisted he aint got nothing on trey now.

"Hey babe!" i said happy to see him

" hey baby how was your day" he said kissing my forehead

"Great now that your here" i said kissing his smooth plump lips

The girls were gone by now and me trey were up in the bed playing around.

"Bet you wont catch me" i screamed running around in our bedroom throwing pillows at him.

"Say i wont!"

When he said that i ran as fast as i could to the bathroom that was connected to our bedroom and locked door. 

~A Few Minutes Later~

" Hello?" i said inching out if the bathroom 

"Where he at?" i questioned sitting on the bed the next thing i know he jumps out of no where and tackels me. I started screaming for my life.

"Trey get off me"

"You thought i forgot about you huh? i told i was gon get you!"

He said with his very sexxy southern accent. To be honest it really turned me on. He saw the look on my face and immediately changed his mood to  sexxy mode.Our eyes met and we kissed eachother with so much passion he picked me up from the side of the bed took me outside to the balcony. He sat me on the edge of the fence. I tryed to hold in my moan in as he worked his tongue but it didnt work he saw that i was trying to hold in my expressions.

"nu uh baby let it out" He said in a raspy voice.

I let out a very loud moan he looked at me and smirked from below and worked his way up kissing my body. His soft lips sent chills through my body. He kissed my lips. I asked if he had a condom cause im not trying to have any kids until i get married. He got one and slid it on. I wanted him so bad i couldnt take it. He put the head in teasing me. I gave him "The Look" he smiled at me but i was serious. He shoved hisself into me I let out a loud scream. He did long strong stroke has he sucked my nipple on my right breast. I couldn't help but feel people looking at us.

"Trey" I moaned getting his attention.

"Close you eyes bae just you and me." he whispered in my ear.

~The Next Day~

Jordan POV

I woke up with the sun in my face. i noticed that we were still outside from last night. I looked over at trey

"This boy is drooling" i whispered to myself.

I guess i really worked him out last night. I got up quietly and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After i finish i went down stairs to start breakfast.

Trey POV

I woke up to the smell of food i sat up and noticed i was drooling. I wiped my face with my hand and walked to the bathroom.

As i walked down stairs i saw Jordan cooking breakfast. She looked so beautiful i can't believe its been three  years with this wonderful woman i really feel like im dreaming like im on cloud 9. Its like fait it seem we were meant for eachother god saved her just for me.

I walked behind her held her by her waist i know she loves that.

"smells good babe....what you cooking" i said kissing her ear.

"Oh just some cheese omlets."she said smiling.

I love it when my baby cooks for me she cooks just like my grandma rose.

Jordan turned around and sat my plate on the bar.

"So babe what are we doing for our Anniversary?" she asked putting an omlet on her plate.

"Nothing you won't enjoy" i said with a smirk.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am soooo sorry for the wait ive been so lazy alots going on and another thing im demanding at least 5 comments or i won't post . love you guys lol omg:-*