Chapter 4

I woke up to a pair of deep brown eyes and a nose pressed against mine. I hauled myself back, nearly falling off of the bed. I looked up again and saw a mess of curly brown hair. I smiled. Stefan. Suddenly, my phone vibrated on the table. I grabbed it and looked at the text.

Vicky? Where are you? You've been gone for ages! I'm worried, please answer me and then come straight home now! Joe xx

I looked at my phone's date and gasped. I'd been gone for two days, and I hadn't even told Joe! I bet he had already called Mum, asking if I was there and got her worried as well! He might have even called Dad! I quickly texted him back.

Don't worry Joe, I'm coming home today. I ran into an old friend and we all stayed at hers for a while, as we had serious hangovers. Love you lots, Vicky xx

I sighed with relief. I wasn't aware that Stefan had been reading over my shoulder, in fact I thought he was asleep again. I turned around and my nose met Stefan's jaw. I moaned and he held his jaw. His eyes were narrowed and staring at me.

"Who's Joe? Why did you lie to him? Is he your boyfriend?" Stefan asked. I laughed out loud.

"Joe? My boyfriend? Please! He's my brother!" I said, almost gagging at the thought. Stefan nodded and seemed to be relieved.

"But why did you lie to him?"

"Because he's my brother." I said simply, knowing that Stefan would understand, him having two brothers of his own. Stefan nodded.

"So, you're going home today then?" He asked.

"Yeah, I best start getting ready. I'll tell Niamh and Rosie and we'll head off later."

"Why do you have to go?"

"Because, we came her on Saturday, and now it's Monday mo- SHIT!" I groaned. School. I'd totally forgotten about school. I looked at the clock and sighed. Looks like we were missing school today. I walked out of the room and knocked on Ash's door. Ash opened it, holding his head, his eyes nearly closed. I pushed past him and shook Niamh. She woke up, scrunching up her eyes.

"What?" She groaned.

"We need to go back home!" I said. Her eyes snapped open.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because it's Monday." I said. She jumped out of bed, grabbing a pair of jeans and shoving them on. She quickly put on her shirt and then looked at the clock.

"Ten?" She asked.

"Yeah! We need to go home today!" I groaned, "now get ready, we're leaving as soon as we can, okay? I'm going to go and get Rosie up." I walked out to Niamh running around, getting her shoes on. I knocked on Dru's door and he came to answer it. I walked straight past him and told Rosie everything I had just told Niamh.

Stefan had his arms circling my waist as we walked. He had been begging me for the last fifteen minutes not to go. Niamh had gotten her car the day before and she and Rosie were already in it.

"I need to go now Stef!" I said, turning around. He shook his head, planting his hands firmly on my waist. It made butterflies beat up my insides, but I ignored it. I nodded.

"No! I won't let you go!" Stef said.

"I'll come on visit, okay? You have my address so you can visit me any time." I said. Ash and Dru came running and grabbed Stefan's arms.

"Let her go! Or else we'll make you." Dru said. Stef sagged and let me go. I climbed in the back of Niamh's car and screamed at her to go. She slammed her foot down and we were pulled forwards. I waved quickly at Stefan. He had a frown on his face.