Levi x Lance Corporal Reader Lemon Part 2

Levi began sucking on my neck leaving hickies all over.

I knew he was trying to find my sweet spot but he was struggling a bit but I didn't care we had all the time we needed.

"Oh Levi!~" I moaned out as Levi finally found my sweet spot.

I could feel him smirking against my S/C skin.

He began abusing that spot sucking, biting, and licking.

I kept myself from moaning any further.

But Levi notice of it and grinded his knee against my entrance.

I just couldn't take it anymore I had to let it all out.

I began moaning everytime Levi grinded his knee on my entrance.

He then pulled his lips away from my neck satisfied of what he's done to my neck.

"That marks that your my bitch got that?!" Levi said as he took off my shirt, boots, and pants leaving me in my undergarments.

"Ah!...Levi!~" I yelled as he rubbed my entrance doing a circular motion while his thumb rubbed my clit.

"Oh god!~..Levi!~" I moaned out as he stuck a finger inside of me.

He pumped his finger in and out of me but suddenly he pulled out.

"Why'd you stop!" I yelled angrily at Levi.

"Cause your fucking underwear is in the way!" He retorted.

His face came closer to the hem of my underwear and with his teeth he pulled it down seductively and teasingly.

"Levi~" I moaned,"Stop teasing asshole~" I said between moans.

"I can't do that I like seeing you helpless underneath menit fits you more than a Corporal~" Levi said seductively to me.

He then threw my underwear to the unknown or just a corner in the room.

He went all the way back up to my breast and unclipped my bra.

My breast were exposed to Levi, he licked his lips before he began sucking on my right one while fondling with the other.

I moaned out in the pleasure Levi was giving me.

After he was satisfied with my right breast he went to my right breast.

His tongue swirling aound my hardened buds.

He lifted his head up and spat on my brasts then went back on pleasuring them.

Oh god he was good at this it felt like heaven!

After he gave the same treatment to both of my breast his head went lower once again blowing on my entrance I shivered from the cold air.

"Your so wet Y/N~" Levi teased.

He then started to lick me causing me to moan louder than usual.

"Oh Levi!~...s-so...good~" I said in enjoyment.

He then stopped and started to finger me first with two fingers.

I could feel my walls stretching slowly which I didn't mind then out of nowhere he pulled out then took off his boxers then shoved his member inside me.

"Ahhh!~ LEVI!~" I screamed from the sudden pain.

I could feel my walls stretching violently this time.

A single tear slipped out of my right eye.

Levi's face came closer to mine and licked away the tear.

"Don't worry I'm here,
it will feel good soon just bare with it for a moment ok?" He said gently and calmly.

But the pain was unbareable I couldn't handle it I wanted him to pull out NOW.

"Levi I-I can't-" Iw as then cutoff by Levi kissing me passionately.

I kissed back almost immediately.

As I melted into the kiss I forgot about the pain that was killing me earlier.

As we parted I nodded to Levi that he could move now.

With that without any hesitation he pulled out just to shove himself in me again but harder and deeper.

He then began to thrust into me rapidly.

Oh man he was like a God or something I don't know.

He lifted one of my legs to his shoulder he and began to pound me in a new position.

"Oh!..Yes!~ Levi!~...RIGHT THERE!" I screamed when he hit my g-spot.

He began thrusting deeper and faster hitting the same spot all over again.

It felt sooo nice!~

"Y-Y/N...I'm about...to c-cum!" Levi said to me between moans and grunts.

"M-Me too!" As I said that we both released in harmony.

He pulled out seconds after.

"Levi your gonna get me pregnant" I said as he pulled the covers over us and pulling me by my waist against his bare buit chest.

"I know I want to have a family with you~" Levi said as he nibbled my ear.

"I love you Levi~" I said.

No response....

"Levi?" I asked concerned.

I looked back just to see a adorable sleeping Levi.

I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips then finally drifted off to sleep.

Levi's POV

"I love you too Y/N sleep well" I said as I held onto her more tightly.

Coming Up Books

Levi x Male Reader

Police Commander Levi x Trainy Reader

Boyfriend Levi x Girlfriend Reader Lemon

Tutor Levi x Reader

Levi x Kuudere Reader Lime

Coming Up Soon~