chapter 9.

long time no see :))

Juliets pov

I woke up this morning in my bedroom at the beckhams household since I live here now full time. my professors and principal agreed that I wouldn't have to take anymore subjects anymore such as English and maths and be a full time soccer student. I know I know it sounds really shifty but thank god!

I wake up every morning greeted by the lovely family, other than of course Romeo. but it's only been a week since Romeo asked Steph out. apparently they're getting pretty close and he wants to bring her over for dinner tomorrow according to her.

she's been texting me non stop (practically bragging) about Romeo and god does it drive my head insane or what! it's either god isn't Romeo the hottest human being to walk the plant or I'd like to know what skills he has other than soccer, if you know what I mean. there is no in between !!!

I think brook is bringing lily over for dinner tomorrow as well so it looks like they'll both be there with their dates while I sit there all alone with my imaginary boyfriend, Fred.

Romeo still has no clue about who I am so I don't really know what to think anymore. unless he has amnesia or something, i dont know what his excuse can be! David has been on a business trip to do with soccer somehow so I still haven't seen him since I first came here. I don't think he's coming back for another couple of weeks.

anyway, I quickly go have some breakfast and run out the door.

"I'll be back soon, just going to grab all my last minute stuff from my dorm!!" I saw while grabbing my coat.

"do you want me to come with you?" Romeo said, he looked sincere for a second there. but of course it's just an act, why would I want to hang out with him when he has a "girlfriend" now.

"maybe you should give Steph a call and catch up with her because I want to be alone." I say giving him a greasy. I slam the door shut and start walking towards my car. it's getting really chilly here in London so now every time I step out the door I make sure I have as many layers on as possible.

when I'm done jamming out to 5 seconds of summer and arrive at uni, I step out the car and start walking across the grass. I don't have to come here as much anymore, unless it's some type of soccer training here with all the other girls. I walk past all the cliques, the artists, the wanna be bob marleys, the jocks and cheeerleaders, plus all those other groups.

when walking up the stars I see someone familiar walking down with a surfboard.

"LUKE!" I scream while running up to him.

"Juliet! it feels like it's been forever since I last saw you!" he runs up to me and gives me a hug with one arm as he is holding his surfboard with the other. "why haven't you been in English? And why haven't I seen you around the school lately?"

"I'm living with my soccer coach-" he cuts me off.

"wtf Juliet, is that even allowed?" he says gob smacked.

"no no!! if you had of let me finish you would've heard that I said, I'm living with my soccer coach and his FAMILY because we used to be really really REALLY close family friends before I moved to Australia. but he doesn't remember me." I sadly told him while looking down.

"wow that's a lot to take in. how come he doesn't remember you? does it affect you?" he ask while walking with me up the stairs.

"yeah, that i don't really know. I was trying to work it out this morning but he just doesn't recognise me. come with me to my dorm to grab some last minute things and I'll tell you the full story." I face him.

"sure just let me put my board back and we'll head off." he says as we walk towards his room.

one I told him the story; including that I liked him and the dinner tomorrow he was shocked.

"well Juliet in that case, I would more than happy if you would let me escort you to Di nee tomorrow to show this boy what he's missing out on." he says while doing a bowing motion and putting his hand out.

"omg really!! well I would love to have that honour. thank you oh so kind sir." I say while bowing to him bringing my skirt out.

"haha no worries, what time should I come around? and what should I wear? it's the Beckham family, god!!" he pulls his hair out in a jokingly manner.

"it's casual, and come at around 7. I'm really excited now. thank you so much luke, thus really means a lot to me." I saw once we get the box with my stuff inside. we luckily didn't run in to Missy at all.

"no problem, it's the least I could do. well I'll see you tomorrow, bye!" like says while walking off towards his dorm.

"byeeee!!" I say while grabbing the box and walking towards my car. I check my watch and it's 11:47. it's not even midday yet and so much has already happened.

looks like Juliet grace isn't gonna be any third or fifth wheel at this dinner tomorrow night.

-------------------------------------------------------

Romeos pov

I dont know why I've been hanging out with Steph so much, This is all Juliets fault. if she didn't mention to mum that I had a "girlfriend" (which I don't because I don't date, I shag), I could've broken up with her like three days ago.

And now we have this bloody dinner tomorrow night so mum can meet Brooklyn and my "love interests" which is so not true on my part. Juliet will be there too, as well as mum, cruz and Harper. it won't be that long until cruz gets and girlfriend and Harper gets a boyfriend. but Harper's case is pretty unlikely with us three as her older brothers. we can't help but protect our baby sister.

now let's just pray that mum hates my date so she can tell me to break up with her. I know I know, it's a bit harsh but I can't help it. but I don't regret it, I have gotten some heated action from Emily. no not sex! but other stuff, too raunchy to mention though, if you know what I mean.

but yeah I'm still a virgin, I know it doesn't seem like it since I'm pretty sexual on all my social media and people would assume, but honestly I'm just waiting until the right girl.

but that doesn't mean I can't make other fun, right?

long long time no see!! i know this book is shit but I got quite a few requests to update!! this was really shitty and just a filler!! the next part will probably be a bit saucy!!! not gonna guarantee its soon, unless you guys vote and comment!!!
love you all <3