chapter 7.

Juliet's POV

"Where am I?" I mumbled waking up in a bed that isn't mine. I rubbed my eyes so I could wake up a bit and yawned, stretching my arms out. I looked around to see I am in a boys room. I knew this because of all these soccer trophies and clothes lying over the place. I looked down to see if anything happened but I was fully dressed, thank god.

I took the doona off me and stood up. when I looked around, I was amazed. this room was massive holy s.hit! I started walking to the door which was also ginormous and walked down a hallway.

I grabbed onto my head as it was killing and turned to my left to see a mirror. holy crabcakes there is the reddest f.ucking slap mark on my cheek and on the other side there is a big massive brown bruise. not pleasant.

I started walking to what i think was the kitchen when a boy walked out of a room yawning. and did I add shirtless! he stretched and all his muscles tensed then turned around and jumped. he looked a bit shaken at first like why the f.uck was there a girl in this house.

"Juliet?
holy shit it's you!!!!!"

Brooklyn Beckham.

he actually remembered me like his douche of a brother. speaking of that why am I at his house... ohh who cares

"omg I missed to so much!" I ran up to him, jumping on him like a koala bear.

we were screaming just like girls, having our little bonding time without saying a word until.

"what the f.uck?" Romeo walks out of a room in just his boxers. holy s.hit his morning voice and hair makes me wanna faint. wait Juliet shit up what the f.uck.

"oh my god it's j-" Brooklyn exclaims just before I cover his mouth with me hand.

"whoops just a crazy fan girl that loves Brooklyn Beckham. sorry excuse me" I say looked at Brooklyn giving him the look saying shut the f.uck up and keep quiet.

"oh okay, well brooks this is the soccer player I'm coaching julie Greg." Romeo says still half asleep. thanks for remembering my name Romeo really appreciate it...

"don't you mean Juliet grace!?" brook says

"oh yeah whatever. and how would you know anyway?" Romeo questions.

"well I follow you on Twitter don't I duhhh" brook says with sass. I couldn't help but just burst out laughing after he did a clucky thing with his fingers.

"okay well I'm goi g back to sleep, after I wake up I'll tell you what happened Juliet. kitchen is right over there and if you see cruz, try to be a more responsible stable fangirl. in other words I'm saying don't jump on him." Romeo says walking and talking.

brook is giving me these eyes. I'm gonna have to spill now ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"holy sh.it I'm so sorry about my douche I call a brother." Brooklyn said to me after I told him everything. we've been talking for like an hour on the table about it.

"morning brooky can you pass me my scissors on the tab-" Victoria walks in with her glasses at the top of her nose. she stops when she notices me. "if you don't mind me asking why are you here?"

"to be honest I don't know" I say back wondering if she remembered me

"are you with brooky, because I was wondering if he had a secret girlfriend." Victoria says coming closer.

"ew no offence no hahahahha" I say laughing as well as Brooklyn

"what's your name then?"

"I'm Juliet grace. I'm working with ro-" I reply