Chapter 2.

*Juliet's POV*

"I'm going to miss you so much, how am I going to live without you guys?" I cried to the girls. Since Jessy and I are not going to a university in Melbourne, we are all going different ways. But I'm going to the UK and that is one of my dreams to study there.

"I know but we all have to promise each other that well always be besties and we'll see each other a least twice a year! Deal?" Mikaela said with tears in her eyes as she put her arm out in the middle of our group circle/hug.

"Deal." The rest of us said in sync as well of also putting hands in the middle, one after the other.

"1, 2, 3, BFF's!" We all said at once and we really did not care that we were out in public in a cafe with loads of people staring at us. When we were around each other we became in our own little world, we did not care who or what was around us because we had each other. Although our 'handshake' we have very cheesy since we made it in year seven, we love it because that is really what has kept us together over those long high school years.

"I'm really gonna miss you guys, promise we will all do a group Skype on every Sunday." Jessy sadly said.

"Yeah totally, Mikaela and I can do it together since we are gonna both be in Melbourne, is that alright with you girlies?" Ruby exclaimed trying to make our conversation become one of our normal gossip sessions.

"Yeah that's fine, there's nothing wrong with that but I'm still jealous that you guys are going to be in the same state while Jessy and I are with no one." I said going along with Ruby trying to brighten up the moods.

"Haha shouldn't I be the one jealous, you are in the same state as one direction (AN: Just pretend they are in the 3rd year of singing together) and the Beckham family. Trusting you you'll probably bump into lover boy again!" Mikaela laughed while my checks turned red.

"I do not like him anymore, not even as a friend! He is an arrogant, spoilt brat! I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!" I said sounding a little harsh.

"Wohhh calm your farm juj, we were just joking around. Try not to take it so seriously next time." Jessy said making sure I was okay. They know I hate it when the topic of 'that boy' is brought up.

"And plus he probably has a girlfriend." I said while fiddling with my fingers but when I looked back up at the girls, they stood still staring at me with their jaws touching the ground.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Your jealous juj, jealous!" Mikaela said into my face.

"No I'm not, I'm just stating the truth." I said looking at my toes. Wow these shoes are interesting, I never kne-

"You like him and you just admitted he is hot! Finally, now I can set you guys up!" Ruby said excitedly jumping up and down several times.

"No I didn't and plus he don't even know you, neither does you," I tried to explain "but let's just look at his weather today, isn't it spl-" They cut ume off.

"No, no, no, not the weather thing again we've already fell for it to many times!" Jessy butted in.

"No actually you Jessy have been the only one that has fallen for it actually, you just don't give us a chance to tell you!" Ruby says to Jessy giggling.

"Your so mean to me!" Jessy says trying to fake cry but she us failing miserably!

"I'm going to miss having these conversations with you guys," I say meaningfully while looking at my watch "but I better start heading to the airport if I want to say bye to mum and Maddi!"

"Awwww we'll miss you, final group hug?" Mikaela says for a last time while pulling us all in our last friendship hug for a long time.

"Bye guys, ily!" I said to them winding them up since they hate it when I say that.