Chapter 13

Niall's P.O.V

As i ran my hands through my hair, all the memories me and Ana shared came rushing back. The tears fell down my face because the one i love and care about is gone forever. I didn't say goodbye, i haven't known her long enough to love her this much but some how i do. The last time we talked we were arguing with each other, she'll never know just how much I love her.. She'll never hear me say those three words to her.. I can't believe I will never see her face again.

Anastasia P.O.V

As I walked through the airport I got recognized by a few people, I was polite and stopped and spoke to them and if they wanted a picture I took one with them, but I wasn't anything special. I was just One Direction's Opening act for one concert and I was Louis' sister, now the media knows I doubt i'll have a normal life.. I continued to walk through the airport when I finally got to the exit, I finally started to smile again. I was home. Even though I wasn't born here  this is where I spent most of my life, this is my home. 

I took in the scenery around me and walked over to a taxi and got greeted by the driver, I handed him my bags and he put them in the boot as I climbed into the car, he climbed in and said "Where to?" I gave him my address as I smiled and sighed 'Oh how i missed Ireland' 

--Skipping Drive---

I payed the driver and then climbed out the car and grabbed my suitcase out of the boot, I thanked the driver and then walked up the pavement to my house. I stopped right in front of the door and had my bags beside me as i knocked on the door, the handle turned and there stood my mum. I was brought into a hug and she said "I missed you so much!" I quietly giggled and hugged her back, I had only been in England for 2 Weeks but she still missed me like I had been gone for a year. 

She finally let go of me after what felt like forever and let me inside, I brought my bags in behind me and headed upstairs to unpack. I walked into my bedroom and shut the door behind me, I was so tired but I had an exam soon so I need to unpack now and then revise tomorrow. 

 ---1 Hour Later--

I set my laptop on my desk looking around me to find out I had finally unpacked, I was about to shut my suitcase when I noticed a jumper that didn't belong to me, I picked it up and saw it was niall's jumper, I placed it beside me and pushed my suitcase underneath my bed. I stood up, threw the jumper onto my chair and opened the door then ran down the stairs to be greeted by my mum on the phone to someone, I smiled at her and she smiled back. She hung up the phone and said "Guess what?" and i replied with a tired "What?" and she said "You've got an interview tomorrow!" and then she started to hug me, I nodded and said "What time?" she looked at a piece of paper and said "1PM because it's going to be broadcast-ed in England as well!" I hugged her tightly and then said "I would be happy but i'm really tired so goodnight" she laughed and kissed my forehead and said "Goodnight"

----Skipping to the next---

I sat up in my bed and peeled the cover off my body and swung myself around and climbed out of my bed, I looked at the clock and quietly cursed, it was 12:30 almost 1PM, I rubbed my eyes and headed over to my closet and looked through my clothes and pulled out a cream tank top and black skinny jeans. I pulled them on and then walked over to my mirror and put my hair in a messy fishtail braid and grabbed a jumper off of my chair and ran down the stairs. I grabbed a pair of white converse and slipped them on my feet and tied them up and grabbed the keys off of the table by the door and opened the door and shut it and quickly walked over to my car and unlocked it and climbed into the drivers side, pulled the seat belt over me as i threw the jumper on the seat beside me. I shut the door and then started the ignition and headed to the radio station.

--Skipping drive (Sorry for all the skips)--

I pulled into the parking lot and grabbed my keys from the ignition and grabbed the jumper from the seat and climbed out the car, locked it and than ran over to the entrance. I got my pass and somebody walked me to the room, they knocked on the door and let me in. I was directed to a seat near a mic and was handed headphones, I put them on and was waited. The voice from the present boomed through them saying "So I'm here with Anastasia, How are you?" I responded with "I'm Good , thanks"  the rest of the interview continued with questions like "So what you're new album about?" or "What's it like being Louis Tomlinsons Sister?"

Niall's P.O.V

I grabbed my keys off the coffee table and head out of the front door, I walked over to my car and unlocked,I climbed in and pulled my seat belt on and started the ignition. As the ignition started so did the radio and it was on my favourite radio from back home, I started to listen to as I shut the car door. As I pulled out of the driveway I heard a familiar voice. I stopped the car and turned the sound up and listen to their conversation, The interviewer asked her "What's it like being Louis Tomlinsons Sister?"  the girl responded with "It doesn't make me any different to who I was before everyone knew and now" then it hit me, that familiar voice was Anastasia, she isn't dead..

 Authors Note:

Hey guys, I finally posted! I wasn't really sure what I wanted to happened in this chapter and I've had really bad writers block, but i've got a few ideas for the next couple of chapter which means this story shall continue, it might not be updated as often but i'm going to try and update when I can. So yeah, sorry for not updating in such a long time, I'll try not let it happen again, but sometimes i'll write a chapter and then i'll forget that i've wrote it and then won't post it until I remember but anywho i'll try to update the best I can! 

Bye!

:D