Chapter 5

Anastasia P.O.V

i walked back over with the order in my hands once i got to the table i gave everyone their orders and sat down next to niall and ate my food it was sooooo yummy  after i ate all my food i stood up and brushes all the food that had fallen on my lap off and walked off out of nandos and sat on the wall pulling funny faces through the window to niall i saw him fall off his chair and emma and the boys looked over to me and i waved at them and leaned back and fell into the bush behind me and stood up and the other laughed i walked back into nandos and sat down emma walked to me and pulled a twig out of my hair and i shouted "OW WHY DID U DO THAT?!"  emma just looked at me and said "you had a twig in your hair" niall stood up and looked at me and laugh "WHAT?!" i said  ,he said "YOU!" I started crying and ran off....

Emma P.O.V

"WHY DID YOU LAUGH AT HER?! SHE BEEN MADE FUN OFF ALL HER LIFE!!" it wasnt his fault he didnt know how fragile anastasia was and what her past was like As i finsed my sentence i ran off after anastasia i finally found her she was at a park up in a tree right near  the top i shouted to her "COME DOWN ANASTASIA!!" She started climb she was almost  at the top "NO!" she shouted as she got to the top and sat down and contined to cry..... Liam runs up and asked me "Wheres anastasia" i just pointed to the top of the tree where she sat crying liam started climbing the tree and sat down next to her and whispered to her so i couldnt hear what ever he said worked beacuse before i knew it she was climb down the tree i noticed her arm was bleeding she must have scratched it when she came down i whipped the blood of with a tissue i had in my bag and we walked off until she saw niall....

Anastasia P.O.V

i was walking with emma and liam i will be alright as long as i dont see niall for now atleast as we walked a corner there stood niall with harry and zayn and louis i looked  into his blue eyes and i ran off i ran as fast as i could i didnt bother listen to anyone i just kept running till i got to a bus stop i got on the bus and sat at the back and buried my head in my hands and just cried i didnt care if anyone heard me it suddenly came to a stop i looked up and relised i wasnt that far from where i lived so i got off the bus and thanked the driver than ran home once i got home i ran to my room  i changed my top and removed my braclets and ran to the bathroom and locked the door.....

Emma P.O.V

"Anastasia!" i shouted ,  i ran to anastasias house as fast as i could with liam trailing behind we got to our  house i open the frount door "sit on the sofa" i said as i ran up the stairs i tried to open the bathroom door she had locked it "Anastasia open the door!" i shouted as i banged on the door i could hear anastasia crying i kept banging on the door it finally opened there she stood still crying her hand on her wrist suddenly liam came running the stairs  and i took her arm and slid  the braclets i had on my arm  on  to her wrist "Go get changed and we will watch films okay?" she whispered "sure" she walked off to get changed "liam you can pick the film" he ran down the stairs to pick the film as i walked to my room at her house and pulled on a black vest top and black leggings and i walked to anastasia she was wearing a white vest top and black leggings too we walked down the stairs togther and liam said "i cant find a film is there a place where we can rent a dvd?"

Anastasia P.O.V

i nodded emma said "yh we can walk there in a sec let us put a jacket and shoes on" she walked over to the shoes rack and threw my purple supras at me and got her uggs out and pulled them on i put my shoes on the sofa and walked to the hooks behind the door i grabbed my purple jacket  with a  zip and her purple hoodie i threw her hoodie at her i walked to the sofa and put my shoes on and my jacket on i grabbed my keys "ready!" emma shouted liam stood up from the sofa and we walked out of the house and walked into the shop "pick whatever films you want its on me" liam picked up some toys story films emma ran over with some harry potter films i grabbed the harry potter and toy story films and payed for them the person working the cash register handed me a bag with the films in emma and liam walked over and we walked out of the shop and walked back to my house i went to the kitchen and made the popcorn when emma set the film up while liam got the blankets out i was about to leave the kitchen when the microwave went "DING!" i went and got a bowl and open the microwave to the heavenly smell off popcorn i quickly opened it and poured it into the bowl and took it into the living room were liam and emma were curled up in blankets on the sofa and i said "So i guess im gonna eat all the popcorn myself then" emma looked up and jumped up and shouted "POPCORN!!" liam didnt react so i threw one at him and relised he was asleep me and emma decided to go to sleep aswell but before i did i texted harry saying

From:Me

To: Harry

Hey liam has fallen asleep on my sofa so i have left him there thought i would tell u so u didnt worry about him!Bye!

as i sat my phone down on the table so i could change it vibrated and it had a text from harry

From: Harry

To: Me

okay thanks love Night! btw where did emma and liam run off to earlier? x

i read the text and then got changed and fell asleep before i could reply

--------------------------------------

i woke up and i still had my eyes closed but i could smell something amazayn "FOOD!" i shouted as i relised emmas up and she is making breakfast i quickly stood up and ran to the kitchen and as emma was still cooking i tip-toed in quietly and sat on a chair and emma turned around and screamed "AHHH! oh morning anastasia here i made u some pancakes" emma handed me the plate full  of pancakes "Is that all get?" i said as i ate the pancakes "by the way these pancakes are delicious!" emma just laughed and said "sorry , im tired" she sat down and started eating i put my head down and continued eating and liam came in and sat down i put my head up as liam walked in he sat down infrount of me he started eating and i put my head down and continued eating as i finshed it liam said "your a lot like niall..." i just nodded and stood up and puy the plate in the sink the door bell rang and i ran to the door .......... i opened the door and there stood niall his eyes were all red and puffy his hair all messed up and his clothes were all scruffy and his clothes were dripping wet as it was raining "I-i-im sorry anastasia" he said through his tears "Its okay niall" i hugged him he hugged me back but he said "No its not ,i should have known" i pulled away from the hug "but you didnt so its not you fault" niall leaned in and buried his head in my shoulder. He relised me and mummbled something i didnt hear it so i said "What?" he  looked at me and said "Nothing"...

*Authors Note : Hi Readers so i have been writting this since 20th november and it is now the 30th november i was writting it for long simply as i wanted it to be long.... btw if chapter 6 isnt up around 5th or 10th december im still typing it or i have WRITERS BLOCK  yh i changed loads of parts in this and btw if u have any questions just tweet me or comment.. Oh and who ever can guess my name chapter 6 will be dedicated or i will try to write them a fanfiction on a boy of there choice :D MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR! (HINT: STARTS WITH A ) OH AND IF U FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER U HAVE A BETTER CHANCE :D

OH AND DID U HEAR 1D ARE DOING A FILM IN 3D AND IT WILL BE OUT AUGUST 2013!! *FANGIRLING*

OKAY BYE MY LITTLE SNOWFLAKE ( even though most of u are gonna be taller than me im around 5'5 or 5'6 okay anyway BYE!

-A