Author's Note..Again

Hey, It's me once again. Sorry it took me so long to post chapter 12, i've actually had it finished and been waiting to be published since I published chapter 11, I debated whether to post it not; I wasn't sure if people were actually enjoying the story and waiting for new chapters. I was also contemplating whether to stop posting chapters for this story, but I feel some sort of dedication to this story; not because it was my first ever story I decided to write but because i wrote it with a friend that I no longer talk to.

I know this story isn't amazing but, me and the friend who I wrote the story with weren't planning on posting it we were just messing about and that's why it doesn't have a plot, The friend I wrote this with didn't want to post the story but I had to convince her that it will be amazing and people will love it, and I don't regret convincing her to post the story with me because honestly this story is the reason I started this account and I wouldn't have met the friends i'm friends with now.

Every time I contemplate whether to stop posting this story, I always think of what would the people that actually enjoy the story and the people that wait for the chapters think? I don't want to stop writing this story but at the same time I do. I'm not going to stop writing this story, it may take awhile to write the chapters but I promise if i written a chapter I will post it after i've finished editing it and re-reading it. 

So yeah, sorry for such a late chapter. I'll try not to let it happen again.

Bye!