Chapter 10

I ran up the stairs to my room i locked the door and walked over to my suitcase that layed on the floor. I unzipped it and grabbed my jacket, i threw my jacket to my bed and zipped my suitcase back up. i pulled my jacket on. I walked over to the window and thankfully it was unlocked i opened the window. I sat with my legs hanging out of the window i grabbed the vine near the window and climbed down it, when i got near the bottom i jumped off and ran over to gate and exited the garden.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and i pulled it out and unlocked the screen and read the message

From: Harry

To:Anastasia

Hey have you seen emma? Can't find her anywhere x

From:Zayn

To:Anastasia

Where are you?

i slid my phone back into my pocket. I carried on walking when i bumped into someone and they said "Watch Where you going" i sighed and said "sorry" I looked up and said "TOM!" i hugged him tightly. i released him and it started raining so we went into a small cafe and he said " So a little birdy said you were staying with 5 boys by the name of one direction" i smiled and nodded when my phone vibrated i pulled it out and it was another message from zayn

From:Zayn

To: Anastasia

Where are you?

I read the message and replyed while sipping some hot chocolate out of my cup

From:Anastasia

To: Zayn

I'm With Tom.

I placed my phone on the table waiting for a reply

From:Zayn

To:Anastasia

Whos Tom?

i sighed i knew he would ask that

From:Anastasia

To: Zayn

Ask Louis he will know

i placed my phone on the table and drank my hot chocolate when tom walked over i shot him a smile and he handed me a muffin

Louis P.O.V

I was sat on the floor cleaning up the glass from the cup that niall broke earlier. Zayn Walked in and said "Who's Tom?" i sighed i knew this question was gonna come up sooner or later. "Its A long story" i replyed he sat down on a seat at the kitchen island "I have the time now tell me" he said. i picked up the last of the glass and put it in the bin then sat at the seat across from zayn and said "I-i i'm anastasia real brother" i shot him a smile then he said "Your What?!" i breathed in and said "I'm anastasia brother and toms our cousin" Zayn looked at me confused then said "But i have been to your house millions of times and have never seen her before and why didnt you tell me?!"

i stood up and got a cup out and said "Because she lives with our dad and her step-mother in ireland and i live with our mum in doncasta.And both me and her didnt want anyone to know ,Please dont tell anyone zayn " i begged and he said "There gonna find out sooner or later but i promise i wont tell. When do you plan on telling the rest of the boys? Also Why did anastasia Fangirl when she met you?" i turned around to face him. When was i gonna tell the rest of the boys " Because she didnt want emma to figure out somthing fishy was going on and Soon my friend soon." i replied as i laughed to myself at the last part and he smiled and stood up and patted me on the shoulder then left. i just stood there drink my yorkshire tea.