Glasses Can Do A Lot

I havent been updating cuz im so lazy omg. Well im finally gonna continue this.
~

(Name) ran her finger down the spine of the book.

Volume 1, 2, 3....

Aha!

She narrowed her eyes at volume four. Found ya!

She quickly grabbed it and piled it on top of her stack of manga and light novels.

She may be small, but she really could carry a pile of books taller than herself.

Peering up at her loot, she wondered if maybe she should go get books to actually study from...

One more manga, she decides.

~

"So, why are we here again?" Kenma sighs, annoyed that he had to come along.

"Cheer up Kenma! I, the great Kuroo Tetsurou, am here to borrow some books!" Kuroo proclaims loudly, and then being shushed by others.

The duo walk along the aisles, down all the way to where they need to go.

...

Boom!

Turning a corner, Kuroo felt something hit his (hard and rather muscular) chest.

Looking down, he saw a girl.

She was sprawled on the ground in front of him, with all her books scattered across. Her glasses were knocked off.

"Whoa! My bad, sorry." Kuroo reacts, beginning to help her pick up her books with Kenma.

But he froze.

So much manga....

"It's quite alright. I was the one who bumped into you anyways." She reached for her glasses, which were in front of Kenma.

And then the two boys looked up into her eyes.

"Do I.... know you from somewhere?" Kenma asked, holding the glasses in her hands.

Of course they wouldn't recognize her. She was in a completely messy get up, rather than the neat and tidy look she always had for school.

The boys got a good look at her this time.

(H/c) hair, up in a simple messy bun. Over sized sweater and black tights, pretty facial features.

Without her glasses, she couldn't see very well. But she wasn't blind.

She could make out the cat like features on the shorter boy, his dyed blond hair with raven black roots. She could make out the sly features of the taller boy, with his iconic bed head sticking up.

Her face paled. She snatched the glasses from Kenma, and quickly shoved them on.

"You must be imagining things." She replied curtly, and proceeded to hoist up the books on her own. Sharp golden eyes watched her with suspicion.

"Wait! A girl like you shouldn't be carrying all those alone. How about some help, kitten?" Kuroo gave her a charming smirk, and she internally cringed at the nickname.

"I'm good, thanks. Watch where you're going next time." And with that, she turned on her heel and began making a beeline for the register, until he spoke.

"Well aren't you a lot feistier once you can see me? Wow, I never knew glasses could make such a difference." Kuroo spoke, a smirk evident on his face. She hadn't even turned around yet, but she could sense the smugness radiating off of him.

She stopped in her tracks.

"That's right kitten. I didn't notice it was you until you told me to watch where I was going! But I can recognize that snappy tone from a mile away." He chuckled.

(Name) turned around.

"What do you want?"

"Hmm?" Kuroo raised his eyebrows at her response.

"She thinks you want to blackmail her." Kenma muttered, just loud enough for Kuroo to hear.

Kuroo would never have even thought about it! No, no, he was 'always kind.'

But a thought struck him.

"Money?" (Name) offered.

"No."

"Well then what? I'll do anything, but you can't ruin my reputation by telling the whole school I'm an otaku!" She begged.

Even with tears brimming her eyes, she's beautiful.

"I want....."

"A date."