Just One.

I'm surprised guys..... a handful if ppl have been commenting that they like this when i honestly thought it was crap..... but since yall r so nice imma keep going with it:)

~~~~

He looked you dead in the eye.

Was this.... a joke?

"I'm sorry, I think I might've heard you wrong."

"You heard me right kitten. I want a date."

(Name)'a eyebrow twitched in frustration. Was this guy for real?

"No." Flat out rejection. Of course she would say no, to the boy who caused her a terrible childhood.

She turned flat on her heel, and stormed towards the check out centre.

She was almost done checking them out, but he found her again. Kenma began to walk back home, because this was just a bother anyways.

"Wait! (Name), listen. Just one. Give me a chance, please. I am the one going to keep your secret after all..." His voice trailed off.

She made eye contact, and she saw only sincerity in his eyes.

Impossible. She must be imagining things.

Sighing, she thought just one couldn't hurt.

They'd go eat lunch, then he'd take her home and she would never have to talk to him again! What a win.

"....alright. Just one, Kuroo."

He flashed her a grin, and then added,

"Can I walk you home?"

"No." She spat, then turned towards the door, and walked out.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 3! Be ready!" He called, as she was exiting.

It was going to be a long day tomorrow.