Day 1

A/n

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING OMG
Enjoy!
~~

The school bell rang, and it was finally the moment (name) dreaded.

Grumbling, she picked her ass up and made her way to the Nekoma gym, where she would be starting her day one as the boys volleyball team manager. She wasn't exactly looking forward to being in a room with smelly, sweaty boys.

Even if they were cute.

(Name) opened the door, and was met with the faces of the boys.

"(Name)-chan! You made it!" Kuroo grinned.

Kenma managed a small nod.

Yamamoto was crying tears of "finally having a female manager!!"

And Lev shouted "A pretty manager!" To which earned him a kick from Yaku and a blush from (name).

~

Coach Nekomata-sensei taught you the basics.

Although you knew how volleyball worked, you were surprised to find that being a manager was not to hard after all!

Recording each players improvement and status, handing out towels and water bottles.

Simple, really.

~

Kuroo stretched out his back. He was walking home like usual with (name) and Kenma- engrossed in his PSP game.

"So? How was your first day of being the manager?"

You pondered for a bit.

Although you were dreading it, you thought it was really going to be worse than it turned out to be. On the plus side, you saw a side of Kuroo you never saw before...
He was truly passionate when it cane to volleyball- although a very scheming captain and provocation expert- he really did seem like he may have changed from the past.

Not like (name) cared anyways.

She did seem to enjoy it, therefore she settled upon admitting it to Kuroo.

"It was fun, I liked it. " she smiled, and for the first time in forever, she looked Kuroo in the eye.

He swore he heard his heart skip a beat.

"I knew you would. I mean, it was inevitable that you swoon after seeing me dominate the court" He bragged.

"Hmph!" (Name) flipped her hair and stuck her nose in the air. "Seems to me you had exactly 5 missed spikes, 8 unsuccessful blocks and 9 points taken of you that were seemingly your fault." She stated.

"You were counting my failures?!"

She ignored him as she walked up to her house, and Kuroo and Kenma walked to theirs on the same street.

Not even a goodbye huh... Kuroo thought.