{11}Thank You

"Get ur ass over here" the message arrived from Mark.

Jack looked over to the wall of his room that would be connected to 437, and yelled, "BUT IM TIRED"

Jack could hear Amy and Mark laughing loudly from the next room. "LAZY ASS" said Mark's muffled voice.

Jack giggled too and hopped from the bed, while patting his pockets to make sure everything was still there.

Jack walked up to and stepped over his two bags then pulled open the door again. He stepped into the hallway and walked only one door over.

Jack knocked on Mark's door and heard the scuffle of someone walking quickly.

The heavy door swung open to reveal Mark and his big dopey smile. "Get in here you goober," said Mark as he reached out, put his hand on Jack's shoulder and gently pulled him in the room.

"Good to see you again too, thanks Mark." Jack said sarcastically as the door shut behind them. Jack and Mark went into their first hug in a few months, and Amy sat on on their bed looking up at them.

They pulled apart and Jack waved and said, "Hi Amy!" "Hey Sean!" Said Amy as she got up and gave Jack a quick hug.

"Did you see anybody you knew in the lobby? I don't think a lot of youtubers have gotten here yet," said Mark.

"Nobody I know, I guess most are coming later today like Ken, but there was this one teenaged girl on the elevator who nearly scared me half to death with a scream when she saw who I was." replied Jack.

Mark chuckled and said, "I haven't even seen any fans yet actually, but I haven't been down yet today."

"So it's like 11:30, I feel like that's too early for lunch, but we should still get together with Felix and Marzia," said Amy.

"Yah that's a good idea. I think they were out on a walk earlier but they should be back by now," said Mark.

Jack thought for a second and said, "I think it's been maybe a year since I've seen them, way too long."

"Yah same. I'm glad you came to LA outside of a convention, it would suck to not see you for so long," said Mark.

Just then Jack's phone buzzed with a text from Felix. "hold on," said Jack as he pulled out his phone.

It said, "We just got back, we're in the lobby now, get everybody to come down" "We should meet them down in the lobby," said Jack, "He said they just got back."

"Alright I'll grab my stuff," said Amy as Mark nodded and got his wallet from the table and put it into his pocket.

Amy picked up her purse from the side of the bed and put the strap around her shoulder.

"C'monnnn," said Jack as he tugged open the door. Mark and Amy followed Jack out. Amy lagged behind sorting through the stuff in her purse Jack walked a little slower to get in line with Mark.

"Seriously Mark, thank you for what you said to me the other day. Really made that day better," Jack whispered to Mark.