{28}Sign

Ken scribbled his name on the bottom half of the paper as everyone else grabbed their pens.

"Well it's official now," Mark said when he finished signing the paper. "What have we done?" Jelle said nervously as he sat back in his chair.

Jack put down the pen he had just used to sign and hopped back up on the stool.

"Now that everyone has signed away their freedom, lemme explain how this is going to work," Ken said, relaxing on his stool.

"Don't do it yet, but what's gonna happen is you guys," Ken said waving at the audience, "will be lining up at those two microphones in the aisle, and we'll take turns Clockwise? Yah? Clockwise through all of us as y'all give us different truths and dares depending on what the person opts for."

Excited murmurs rose from the audience. "Oooh boy," Mumbled Felix. "Does this make me first?" Mark asked Ken who replied, "Yep."

"Great..." Mark said worriedly.

"Please don't hurt anyone, but if you want to get in line, go!" Ken exclaimed. Many of the people jumped from their seats and scrambled to the microphones.

"Damn, you guys are determined," Emma said, watching them go. "Swear jar Emma. Feed it," Jordi pointed out as "Feed the Jar!" started to be chanted from the audience.

"Da- I mean.. it's not even that bad a word!" Emma said as she got up with a dollar and slowly walked over to the jar. "Good job," Jack said with a giggle as she dropped one of her dollars into it. "Great start guys!" Pj said sarcastically.

Ken chuckled and shook his head as Emma made her way back to her chair. "All ready?" Ken asked looking towards the line at the right microphone. "Y- yah!" Said the nervous person at the front of the right line.

"Let's start with you then! Mark. Prepare yourself," said Ken.

"Um, h- hi Mark!"

"Hello!" Mark said cheerily.

"So I guess.. truth or dare?" They asked with their shoulders shrugged.

"I'll start with... a truth," Mark said unsurely.

"Okay... how about.. ah, do you actually hate Undertale?"

Mark put on an over exaggerated look of disappointment. "No, I do not hate Undertale. I've explained this so many times... the ending was spoiled for me... you- you know I'll be playing it in a livestream eventually okay? Happy?" He said smiling goofily.

"Yah! Thank you Mark!" said the person.

"Alright, you're lucky, that was an easy one. You're next, Dodger," said Ken.

Brooke shivered and said, "ooookay im ready!"

~Let's just skip ahead real fast why don't we~

"Ken stop! You're gonna fall off the edge," Felix said laughing with everyone as Ken flopped over from his dared cartwheel.

"Ahhg you got what you wanted," Ken said, wobbling his way back to his stool. Jack clapped weakly and sarcastically said, "well you did, just, amazing."

"Don't you start, it's your turn now," Ken said smugly.

"Alright, okay," said Jack as he turned to look at the next person in the right line, "I'll do a truth."

"JACK ARE YOU EVEN ACTUALLY STRAIGHT?" was abruptly yelled by the person in between laughs at the microphone.

"Chill," mumbled Jelle.

Jack chuckled and rolled his eyes, then while turning a little bit pink he said, "I'm not gay, okay people." Felix gasped over-dramatically when Jack finished his sentence.

Ken attempted to start Pj's turn, "Moving right alon-" but was cut off by, "Wait, wait, wait Jack!" the person at the microphone continued, "That's not what I asked."