{42}Video

Jack and Mark started laughing when they saw it, what they were watching was just a shit quality video of that kiss after the signing.

"How did I not notice?" Felix said sadly.

"D- did they dare you again?" Ken said out of shock.

"Nope," Mark said happily as he faced towards Jack. Jack pecked quickly him on the cheek and said super causally, "we're together."

Ken didn't say anything, then he eventually replied, "...this day has been weird enough... mostly because of you two," then he laughed and said, "really?"

"Yes," they both said.

"But reeeeaaalllyyyy?"

"Yes Ken, get used to it dude," Jack said with another giggle as he grabbed Mark's hand again and turned to keep walking.

Felix patted Ken's shoulder and said, "c'mon man." as he went to walk with Mark and Jack. Ken stood there for a second in disbelief, then he took a deep breath in and caught up to them.

~in a couple minutes they were back in the hotel~

Jack and Mark were walking next to each other, with Felix and Ken beside them. They were all four talking about all the new stuff they saw at the convention just before.

"...I mean based off of their last games, like Michonne, I still don't really have high hopes for this one..." said Felix.

"Did you just completely forget Telltale's Batman game? That was a really big improvement," Jack said defensively.

"...well I have nothin' to say here," Mark mumbled quietly.

"Hey, yah, Mark you gotta give Telltale a chance man," Ken added, "They've done some pretty cool stuff"

"Just not my kinda thing," said Mark, "besides I'm just a bit late, so much has already come out."

"Yeah, catching up couldn't be easy," Felix agreed.

"I wouldn't probably play it anyway, even if I was caught up," Mark concluded as they all crowed together into an elevator.

Ken was the last one in, he clicked floor three for everybody. (All the people that were a part of PAX events were put on the same floor)

"What would their games would be like if they had multiplayer," Jack wondered aloud.

"I'm pretty sure that would just lead to a shit ton of arguing about what to choose for your answers," said Felix.

"I don't even know how that would work anyway," Ken said at the elevator dinged and haulted.

The doors slowly opened and Ken headed out, everyone following. "Maybe we could we could get Mark to play if all he had to do is sit back and let someone else make decisions for him," Jack said jokingly.

"Oohh, that might be the only way," Mark replied as he gently put his right arm over Jack's shoulders.

Jack smiled and grabbed onto Mark's hand that was dangling on his shoulder, pulling him close and leaning his head on Mark's shoulder.

All of them walked along the hallway chatting until they made it to the doorways to Jack and Mark's two rooms.

"This is us," Mark said to Ken and Felix, as he let go of Jack and stopped walking. Everyone else stopped too and Felix said, "Alright then, goodnight guys seeya tomorrow," giving both of them a quick group hug.

"Hope y'all find a nice dinner around here," said Ken, "G' night!"

"Byeee," Jack and Mark both said as Felix and Ken turned and continued to walked down the hall.

Jack looked at his door and then looked at Mark and slowly said, "..how's this gonna work?"

"I dunno ....I guess it depends where Amy went," Mark said while reaching in his pocket for his keycard, "you wanna just come in with me?"

"Yah! ..I- I mean sure," Jack said happily,
"You'd think she would at least respond to Marzia, but I guess she still wants to be alone..." said Jack as Mark shoved his card into the reader.

*beep*

Jack wrapped his hands around Mark's arm as Mark pushed open the heavy door. The lights were already on in the room, but Jack couldn't see anybody there.

"Weird, I don't remember leaving the lights on this morning," Mark said glancing around as they stepped into the room.

Jack could hear a faint noise that sounded like the crowd earlier, just much, much quieter.

They got to the edge of the bathroom's wall and Jack peeped around the corner.

There she was, Amy was sitting alone wedged in the space between the wall and bed, staring closely at her phone, tears streaked down her cheeks.

//AN// quick thank you to everyone reading for 1,000+ reads!! That's so awesome :D