Chapter 44

I love you guyssss. Honestly if I don't update it's not cos I don't want to it's because of one of 3 reasons: 

1- I'm lazy 

2- I'm over-whelmed by my workload 

3- I'm hungover 

Essentially I'm not trying to type up 10 pages on word a week to post up. THAT'S A LOT OF WORDS! And in addition to everything else I'm doing it's not easy, but when you guys leave comments I'm like yaayyyy someone likes it! Even from one comment I'm gassed! I see a divide on teams but.... I'm the autthor so it's whoever wins in my head! Working on putting something for Adrianna and the Unknown, be patient. Not too sure why I'm writing all this, for sure you won't read it. Anywayyyy here's the next chapter..... 

Laila

I walked into the living room where Cameron was waiting for me to finally bring her a cork screw for the wine she'd brought with her.  She smiled as I walked over and got up to hug me. I hugged her back and laughed considering I hadn't been that long and sat down.

"You know what if I knew your ass was gonna be this long I would have got a carton of Rubicon."

"Oooo white, hand me that glass." I said looking at the bottle

"Alcoholic."

"Shut up."

"The babies asleep already?" she said reaching over to get a breadstick.

"About already, it took me about an hour to get them settled. Too busy hobbling all around the house shouting mummy over everything." She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"So who was it?"

"Who was what?"

"The nigga that dicked you down so good you walking funny." She said with a straight face.

"CAM!"

"I aint playing!" she said laughing lightly.

"Okay well you know Forrest and_"

"OOOOO I KNEW IT!" She said shouting.

"Girl chill! You're gonna wake the kids!"

"Okay details! I want everything girl, fill a nigga in!"

"Okay so we decided to you know do the whole relationship thing, and I'll be honest I was scared out my mind but with Forrest is just so right. I feel like I've got the best of both worlds, I've got my best friend and my boo. I've got someone I can be a tramp with and he still looks at me like I'm everything. It's just hard cos of the distance, but in saying that, we're gonna go and stay for a couple of weeks."

"In Tampa?"

"Yep."

"Dammmmn that some official first lady shit."

"Nah, I aint moving in with the nigga, first and furthermost is my babies, and if I don't owe it to them I owe it to myself to not be rushing into anything. They need stability."

"Okay you right, but tell me bout the dick! Was he big?!"

"You know what, you too fast, I aint telling you shit."

"Why you tryna act slick?! That big boo?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Okay I'll tell you this. I had to call in sick the next day because I fully couldn't stand up."

"No!"

"Yes! Girllll he really, I mean reallllyy gave it to me." Cam put her hand up like she was listening to sermon.