Chapter 48

HEYYYYYY!!!! Okay guys Never Good Enough is coming to an end.... HOW INSANE!!!!! I've got an idea of how I'm gonna end it... So yeah. I can't just not write though so I've typed up like 40 pages for this new story. I'm gonna put the first couple chapters up once I think of a title lol anyway. HERE YOU GO! THANK YOU FOR WAITING! Haven't proof read it yet so sorry for any mistakes!

Naomi

I keeled over in pain, this run was not a joke. I mean really had Laila really thought I was gonna stay in the car? Was I crazy? I'd taken the first bus I'd seen the minute she'd left, which was a while because her parents lived in the middle of nowhere. I had been running, I had no idea where, but I had been running. I stopped to breathe and looked up, taking in my surroundings. No. You have to be kidding me. I hit the side of my head. I was crazy, I had subconsciously run to Josh's house and now here I was, just staring at his house. I mumbled to myself about how I was an idiot and turned to walk away.

"Nay?" I cursed and pretended I didn't hear and kept walking. How could I actually do this? I must have looked crazy? Not to mention it was probably clear that I had had a rough night. I was throwing insults my way when his fingers pulled my arm back. I flinched. "Aren't you gonna come in?"

"No, I shouldn't have come." I said still not looking at him, I wanted to get out of here, and then when I got out of here I was gonna have a blunt, maybe 2. No, no I wasn't. That's the nerves talking Naomi. I licked my lips, fucking nerves.

"Please come in Nay?" I turned to look at him and I could have just stared in his eyes all day. There was a time, I would have done anything for this man. I adored him. I just stared for a bit. "Nay?"

"Yes?"

"Great" he said smiling at me and letting his hand slip from my arm to my hand, dragging me into his house.

"Is your mum home?" I said lightly. I missed her.

"You just missed her, she's gone to work." I nodded, she worked too hard. He closed the door behind me and I shuddered, I hadn't realised how cold I was. "You must be freezing." I didn't respond as it was probably evident, I was already standing by the heater, next to the door in the hallway. "You want a jumper or something?" I nodded again and he headed towards the stairs. I stayed put and waited about 5 minutes before I followed him up. He was taking way too long to get a bloody jumper. When I got up he was putting on a Superdry hoodie. I didn't fail to miss his abs, he looked like a God underneath that jumper. I knocked on the door to make my presence known. He looked up and smiled again and threw me a jumper. Armani. I smirked, this, he would want back. I peeled off my mesh crop top and put on the jumper. When I was done he was staring at me. I had forgotten in the real world you didn't just strip in front of anyone.

"Sorry." I mumbled. He signalled for me to sit on his bed and I shook my head. No way hosay.

"How you been?"

"Fine." I said playing with the ends of my weave.

"You're lying." He said raising his eyebrow and leaning back onto his bed.

"Oh yeah because you just know me better than anyone."

"I do." He said nodding. "That and you've got bruises on you." He said, I noticed his breathing was getting faster, he was getting pissed off. I knew by the way his eyes were contorting into that horrendous slit.

"What?!" I said pulling the jumper up. Damn, lawyer guy was clearly a kinky fuck. I touched my bruises and it hurt a bit but was nothing I couldn't handle.

"What you don't know how you got them?"

"Nah." I said staring at them in confusion, how could I really not remember half of last night, no matter how hard I tried.