The ins and outs of love

Chapter 1

It started out like any other day. My basic Saturday night at my friend's house. Bella always seemed to be home alone so her house was the best place to be during the weekend.  The only thing different today was that there were a lot more people than usual. It was her sister, Celia's, 21st birthday. I had just gotten out of the worst relationship and was ready to let my hair down, forget about boys and just have fun with my girls. That was the plan for tonight, to just have FUN. The party seemed to be picking up around 8 and their beautiful green and big garden, which set the scene beautifully, was soon filled with a bunch of older trendy looking men and women. They couldn't have been that much older then me since I used to go to the high school as most of them, but seeing them now enjoying their youth and the freedom that comes with it showed me what a difference a few years could make. This was clearly not our scene. Fortunately Bella and I managed to get Zambia and Amaya to come over.

So now that we were atleast four we didn't feel as left out,you know what they say fours a party,or was it three? Either way you get the point. Drinks in hand and music bumping through the speakers the night had clearly began. Even look across the yard, some familiar faces (we went to high school with most of them) also seemed to be having as much fun as we were. Hey, maybe we weren't that lame. A few tracks later, when the alcohol had really started flowing, we decided to take a little break and cool down. We went back to our sits next to the sound system.

The conversation seemed to be flowing and to tell you the truth I was actually having a blast, I had actually forgotten about my stupid ex Jake and was enjoying tonight. As we were sitting down gossiping (guilty as charge)someone started to walk towards us. We didn't really pay much attention to him, just thought he was headed over to the said of the house were a bunch of guys claimed to be 'talking' but were really just smoking weed. I mean, we could smell it from where we were sitting. But for some reason he was headed straight for us and as he got closer I realised I knew him from somewhere just not sure where.