the masked ball

DISCLAIMER I ONLY OWN THE STORY LINE EXCEPT ANY ORIGINAL STORY LINES WOVEN INTO THE PLOT ALL SO GS BELONG TO THE ARTISTS AND RECORD LABELS.

THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN ADULT MATERIAL SO THEREFORE IS STRICTLY FOR 18MYEARS AND OVEF.

THIS IS A DIFFERENT TYPE OF STORY FOR ME BUT THE IDEA JUST WOULDNT LEAVE MY HEAD

IF IT WILL BE A SHORT STORY OR NOT IM NOT SURE WILL SEE HOW IT GOES

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

THANK YOU

rachel as been in lima for two days she hates it so far well not hates it but its not new york amd she already misses the sounds and sights of her beloved new york. rachel is dressed as a swan with a whilte fluffy mask on which given nobody knows her anyway seems a little pointless.

well one person knows her and that is her cousin marley who is a year younger than her. markey is dressed as a swan also but its a different outfit to rachels. rachels dad hiram drives them to mckinley where they see a huge number of teens dressed in various style outfitz all with masks on.

they head inside and get a drink of water as they feathers of theor outfits are malting and keep getting in their mouths. as they stand chatting two guys dressed as super heros come walking over to them.

"well hello pretty swans" the taller one says

" hey" rachel replies marley is quite shy

" so would you lovely creature care to dance" he said offering rachdl his hand whi h shs accepted prompting marley to accept the other guys hand too amd they four of them head to the dance floor they dance to international love by pitbull fet chris brown. they start off dancing fine but the other guy is trying to dance up on marley and while her face might be covered rachel knows she isnt happy.

" is he your friend twll him to back off a little" rachel tslls the guy she is dancig wkh and he does what she askes.

after they had finished dancing marley want to loo so rachel waits outside for her while anothe guy comes over to talk to her.

" hello" he said rachel had to admit his voice was sexy

" hi" she says feeling her covered face flush

" would you like to dance" he asks

" yes but im waiting for my cousin first" rachel replied

" well would you mind if i wait with you" he asks

" no" rachel said god his voice was making her legs feel week as marley came back to them

" oh hey" marlsy said to the guy who was dressed in a tux with a black mask

" hi im going to dance with your cousin if thats alright" he said to marley who nodded. he took rachsls hand and lead her to the dance floor they danced to timber he was a surprisingly good dancer given how tall he was. after that song finished rihanna stay came on he held rachel tp himand they swayed once the ssong was over he walked her back t marley. he dispeared into the crowd.

rachel and marley danced the nigt a away wether it was with someone or just the two of them they both were having a great time. then the dj anmou ced it was time for the last song with wws a song for lovers suddenly the tux wearing guy was back he simply held his hand out for rachel without saying anything she took his hand and they went into the middle of the other couples and began to sway to endless love. as they snog was almost over rachel looked up to dind him staring dosn at her aleast she thought he was she couldnt see his eyes. he leaned down and kissed her it was a quick kiss but then he kissed her again and she kissed back they stood their lost in the kiss for several minutes until the fire alarm started to ring and people around them started to run the got broken apart as rachel was taken with a crowd of people.

once outside rachel searched for marley thankfully she found her but there was no sign of mr tux as she had now named him.

the ball was over and the waited for hiram to pick them up and take them home rachel could stop thinking about that kiss. thry was something between them he had to have felt it too rachel thought. she had dated a few guys in new york but it was never anything serious and no kiss she had ever had was like the one she had tonight.

back home laid in bed rachel racked her brains for some clue as to who he was she sidnt know his name she didnt know what he looked like she didnt know what school he attended. rachel felt down at the thought of never knwoing who he was.

AUTHOR NOTICE

i know this chapter might not be the best but this was merely the begining  the main story starts now as she tries to settle into life at mckinley and tries her best to find her mr tux.