Should i stay or should i go?

P.o.v Brooke
I'm helpless. There is nothing to run to. I don't tell my brother Sebastian that. I don't want to scare him. I tell him we're going home... wherever that is.
Before my mom didn't care about us and when she was sober she used to break out those 90's grunge rock bands and put a vinyl on her vintage record player. We would dance till we literally couldn't anymore.
"I just felt my stomach vibrate." Seb states.
I would've laughed, if I could. I reached into my "hobo sack" a.k.a my old under armour bag and take out my money stash.
"Frick. Seb I counted our money and we only have 10 dollars left." I said not wanting to tell poor little Seb.
"We could get McDonald's with it!" Seb says with a crack of a smile on his face.
I didn't respond to him because I was thinking- who knows how long we'll need that money, who knows how long we'll be able to survive off free samples from stores.
I told Sebastian to fix himself and try not to look homeless. I looked around the busy Columbus street trying to find some hope. Idk why but something called me to the record store. I hold  Seb's smol fragile cold hand and walk down the street admiring how the leaves on the trees are transforming to red and orange. We walk into the record store. Something about being in a store makes me feel safe. It makes me feel like I have somewhere to go and like I haven't been abandoned.
I look around and see a guy with mocha eyes, brown hair, soft face feautures, prolly around 20. He looks like he knows what's up with music. Without any warning Seb runs up to the mocha eyed guy and asks him if he could show us a good record.
"No problem pal. I don't work here but I basically live here." This guy (josh) says looking at me.
"Oh, oh also do you have a bathroom here?" Seb asks purely.
"Haha yeah right over there." He points in the direction of the bathroom. Seb runs to the bathroom like he hasn't gone pee all his life. Sebastian leaves me standing in front of this stranger. I try to be cool.
"So, what type of music are you into?" He asks. "Anything you show me." I say automatically cringing.
He laughs and says he'll show me an oldie but goodie. He slides out a record that says The Clash. Seb comes back from the bathroom and he chants "play the record, play the record!" The mocha eyed guy asks an actual employee if he could play it. I heard the employee say "sure josh", so his name is Josh. Sounds oddly familiar.
Sebastian dances with Josh to "should I stay or should I go?" 🎶 while I awkwardly headbang, hoping no one sees me. It ends and we all look at each other. What is this coming from my mouth? I'm laughing, I almost forgot what my own laugh sounded like.
"So it seems like you two liked,REALLY liked that record." Josh said with a smirk.
I felt awkward, I didn't have enough money to buy it, what if Josh asks me where our mom is? What if he starts questioning us— "Hello earth to Brooke." Seb says.
"Oh, um uh we aren't gonna buy it right now." I say wanting to leave but wanting to stay.
"Aye I just got my paycheck I'll pay for you." Josh says. I feel bad that he bought it for us. I feel like I owe him everything. He buys it for us. I held the record in my arms it makes me feel safe. It reminds me of the good old days *queues stressed out*
Should I just stay in the record store? Because I don't know what to do now. There's nowhere to go. I'm scared of my own head right now. Im scared of everything right now.
I just want to be able to keep me and Seb safe. While I was caught up in my head and Seb and Josh were talking about the drums. A guy and a boy walk in. One of them looks like a bean and the other looks like a lil chubby teddy bear. "Tyler fren! And jay!" Josh says while attacking Tyler in a hug.
I tug on Sebs sleeve and slip out of the record store before Josh would notice that we're carrying all our belongs with us and bring us to a foster home. I don't accept foster homes. I'm waiting for someone to claim us. No one will though, no one wants me. I don't want to hand anybody my troubles.
Me and Seb went to an alleyway. I look back peeking from the alleyway, I see Josh. He's looking to see where we went.
I swear he has a heart of gold.

I just realized how long this chapter is. Also hi this may not all make sense yet but it'll make sense soon. Also this is my first fan fic and it's gonna be a lil different than other fan fics, because I'm different *cringe*
P.s. The cringe is real if you are reading this fan fic.