Calypso pov

We went to Leos cabin to have some alone time when we reached his cabin he glanced inside to see if any of his siblings were in there "No one is here come on Calypso" I followed my love inside and he shut the door behind me. "So how long have you been freed he asked?", "About 3 months", I responded. "Why didnt you visit sooner?" Leo asked "It took me a while to go across the world just to see you" Leo blushed and said "okay" "So what do you wanna do" Leo asked. "How about we go down to the volleyball court" "Alright" he said just let me change "kk" I responded.

Line break-

Once we got there Leo took of his shirt reveling his 6 pack I couldnt help but stare how good he looked he caught me "Like what you see?" Leo asked I just blushed and turned my head the other way Leo chuckled. We played volleyball for about 2 hours Leo got very sweaty and tried to kiss me but i said "Ew no you're sweaty thats disgusting", "ag well then", He said with fake hurt I chuckled to myself and said "fine" and kissed him on the cheek. "Aww come on I meant on the lips babe" He said while puckering his lips "Get what you get and dont throw a fit" I said but I really did want to kiss him so I did. I tried pulling away but leo wouldnt let me go just yet. We pulled away 3 minutes later and there was thus huge crowd of Aphrodite daughters "Shoo scram!", Leo said they did what he said but we knew that they were gonna spread around that we were dating.