cale

Calypso pov

Leo and I have been trying for another baby since the last one died in my stomach. Right now were at a Walgreens (shoutout to walgreens) buying a pregnancy test, "Hey babe what about this one", Leo asked the box said accurate results in under 5 minutes "Sure lets get that one". We went to the checkout counter after we bought the item the clerk asked"Will this be all?" "No we would like to buy all this invisible stuff", Leo said with sarcasm. "Leo cut it out sorry if that was rude" I said to the store clerk.

Line break

Once we got home to our apartment I took the test out and went to the bathroom and did the test. After 3 minutes a beep went off and i checked the test to see if it had a negative or positive sign on it. The test read in big bold letters POSITIVE!! I started jumping up and down but then i remembered I had someone inside of me so I stopped in case I tripped and landed on my stomach. Leo came in to see why I was jumping. "So what did the test say?" Leo asked "POSITIVE" I yelled happily "YAY!" Leo screamed and the started twerking I couldn't help but laugh because of how excited we were.

line break

Later when we were eating diner I asked " So if its a girl what do you want to name it?" "How about Ashlyn?" Leo asked "Love it" I replied "What if its a boy?" Leo asked "How about Troy? I asked him "Sounds good babe" Leo said.

Line break

After we ate I went straight to bed because I was pooped. "Great my hormones and crap is starting to kick in" I said to myself, Leo came in "Who you talking to?" He asked confused because there was no one else in the room. "Just to myself" I replied. Leo took off his shirt reveling his 6 pack which made me blush. Then he crawled into bed and pulled me really close to him and kissed me which made me blush even harder "Love you" He said "Love you more" I replied And then we both drifted off into sleep.