caleo

Leos point of view

Since I got Calypso pregnant we decided to buy a apartment together that was a 45 minute drive from camp half blood. Anyway so were our house "LEO WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" Calypso yelled at me pointing to the mantel above the fire place "The matel" I said more of a question that a statment. "NO GOD DAMN LEO THERES DUST ON IT I TOLD YOU AN HOUR AGO TO DUST THE MAnTel WHy DONT YOU JUST SLEEP ON THE CoUCH TONIGHT!?" She screamed at me. "GODS CANT YOU DO ANYTHINg RIGHT?" She yelled and stormed to our bed room gods why do her horemoans make her like this?. So I wanted to make her happy😏 so I went and got the duster thing and began dusting the mantel I also thought why not make some diner. After I finished making soup because it was in the middle of the winter (calypso is 4 months pregnant) And lit some candles and lit them and put them on the table and dimmed the lights in the kitchen and the rooms next to the kitchen. "Calypso baby dinner is ready", I called "Coming", She yelled down when she saw the dinner she covered her mouth and gasped, "Leo I love it, but why did you do this I was so mean to you earlier", "Because I love you" I replied then she hugged me and i hugged back.