Lovers

Amanda gets a call from an unknown number at 4:30 and answers,"Rollins. How can I help?"
   "This is Noah Benson's preschool. You're listed as his first emergency contact if we can't get ahold of miss Benson. I must inform you that Noah is still here and miss Benson has not been by to pick him up."
   "Okay. Just give me a second," Amanda says. Amanda mutes the phone and says,"Fin didn't Elliot and Liv leave to pick up Noah an hour ago."
   "Yea. Why? Did something happen?"
   "I have no clue but Noah didn't get picked up. Can you try calling Liv? I'm going to pick up Noah."
   "Sure thing."
   Amanda un mutes the phone and says,"I'll be there in 10 minutes."
   "Okay thanks miss Rollins. I'll tell Noah."
   Amanda hangs up and rushes out to get Noah. She has a bad feeling that something happened to Liv and Elliot. When Amanda gets to the parking spots she sees Elliot's and Olivia's cars and get worried. She texts Fin about their cars and leave to get Noah. She gets there in 10 minutes and when she gets out of the car, Noah looks up and sees his aunt Amanda. Noah runs over and says,"Where's mommy? She's late."
   "I don't know sweetie. You're going with me to the precinct for a while okay. Maybe your mommy went to get food," Amanda says to Noah knowing she is lying.
"Okay. Can we stop at McDonald's? I'm hungry."
"Sure. I'm kind of hungry too."
Amanda hands Noah her phone to play on. She drives to McDonald's and when she gets there she says,"What do you want to eat?"
"Chicken nuggets and French fries with a chocolate milk."
"Okay."
Amanda pulls into the drive through and orders Noah a chicken nugget, French fries, and chocolate milk happy meal. Then she orders a McGangbanger with fries and a dr. Pepper.
(If you're wondering what a McGangbanger is it is a double cheeseburger and McChicken together. You take everything from the McChicken and put it on the double cheeseburger)
Amanda pulls up to the first window, pays, and says,"Thanks."
"You're welcome."
Amanda pulls up to the next window and waits for the food. Noah's is done first so she hands his food back to him, shakes his drink, and opens it for him. "It's okay if you make a mess Layla does all the time."
Noah nods and starts eating and Amanda gets her food and drives to the precinct.
In the room..
Liv and El are talking quietly about ways to escape when a guy comes in at 4:30 and says,"You two don't own your body's anymore. I own them so you will listen when I tell you to do something."
"WE WILL NOT LISTEN TO YOU," El and Liv scream at him together.
"Is that how you wanna play?"
He grabs Liv and starts beating her which makes El made and he grabs a rock and hits the guy on the head causing him to fall off of Liv. They run to the door and crap they guy locked it from the inside with a combination lock. "Find something that will break metal,"El says.
   "I can't find anything!" Liv says half screaming half worried.
   "Neither can I!" El says matching Liv's tone.
   El holds Liv for the next half hour dreading what will happen when the person who kidnapped them wakes up. Finally the guy wakes up and says,"You," he points to Elliot,"Come here."
Liv gives El a worried look and El returns it with a reassuring look that he will be okay. Elliot gets up and walks confidently over to the guy. "I'm Elliot. What's your name?" Elliot says not nervous at all.
"Gregory. You and Olivia will be down here forever, so you might as well get comfortable and make some babies."
Elliot nods and then Gregory beats El for 10 minutes while Liv watches and cries. When Gregory leaves and locks them in there Liv runs over and says,"El stay with me. I love you El. You need to stay awake."
El manages to get up and to the bed with Liv's help and El says,"Liv I have always loved you not Kathy you. Me and Kathy stayed together for the kids. Every night I had to be home was because she was going out and screwing her boyfriend. Liv I would like to have a family with you just not here."
Liv nods in agreement and says,"What did the guy say to you? I couldn't hear him."
"He said that we have to make babies for him," El says but then whispers this last part,"I think he wants to hurt our kids."
Liv nods and for the rest of the night Liv nurses El by giving him soups, because that's all she knows how to make, giving him medicine, and plenty of water. By morning El is feeling better and he makes breakfast in bed for Liv. When breakfast is done cooking he puts it on a tray and carries it over to Liv who wakes up as the smell of food goes to her nose. "Good morning El. What's all this for?"
"Good morning Liv. It's for helping me last night and because I love you."
After breakfast El and Liv have their first kiss, a passionate kiss from all the years of hiding their feelings. El runs his tongue over Liv's teeth asking for permission which Liv happily grants and then El deepens the kiss. They hurriedly rip each other's clothes off wanting for contact. El kisses Liv's neck which makes her groan and says,"El I want....you. I need...you inside...of me."
El puts his penis inside of her and goes slowly and gently back and forth not wanting to hurt Liv. "Faster....harder," Liv groans.
El goes faster and harder and in five minutes he has ejaculated inside of Liv and Liv had a orgasm and her juices went all over Elliot's penis. They lay next to each other and El whispers in Liv's ear,"I love you Livvie Love. I want to have a family with you."
"I love you too Ellie. I would love to have a family with you just not down here," Liv whispers in El's ear. El nods in agreement with Liv.