5 Years Later...

A/N: I decided that Elliot and Kathy only have the oldest four kids. Kathy was never pregnant a 4th time but Elliot had gone home because he needed his family
   Liv and El still aren't out of the room and they have 3 kids together. Ella Marie Stabler who is 5, Elliot Joseph Stabler Jr. who is 3, and Alissa Jane stabler who is 3 months old. Liv is bottle feeding Alissa while El makes dinner and Ella and Eli play with action figures. They are almost a normal family except that where they are is the one room they live in and that there is no contact with the outside world except for Greg the kidnapper. "Dinners done," El says putting the food on the table.
Ella and Eli run to the table while Liv puts Alissa down for her night nap. Then Liv goes to the table and they pray together because it's one of the only things El can do as a Catholic now that they are confined to that room. After pray they eat and Ella says,"Mama how come we always eat the same stuff?
"Because that is all the man gives us. Once we feet out you will try new things I promise."
Noah is now 9 years old and still living with Amanda. He went to the funeral for his mom when he was 4 because everyone thinks he is dead. Amanda is married to Declan and they have 3 kids which includes Layla Marie Murphy. Layla is 7, James Elliot Murphy who is 3, and Margaret Lynn Murphy who is 1. Noah, even though he is 9, basically takes care of himself and Layla because Amanda and Declan are to busy taking care of James and Margaret. "Noah, what have you done?" Declan yells seeing what a mess Noah made in the kitchen.
   Noah runs to him and says,"I made a snack for Layla sir. She was hungry and you and aunt Amanda weren't paying attention. I'm going to clean it up I promise. I was just waiting till she was done."
   "That's not good enough. You should have cleaned it up when you made it," Declan yells.
   Declan starts hitting and beating Noah and Amanda walks in. When she sees what is happening she quickly and quietly walks out and calls Liv's old phone number so she remembers Liv's confident voice. Surprisingly someone answers and a guy says,"Who is this?"
   Amanda doesn't respond but instead puts a trace on the line. She learned how to do that when she got the sergeant job. She finds where it is at and then the guy hangs up. Amanda calls Fin and says,"Hey Fin. You know how I always call Liv's old phone every once in a while to hear her voicemail?"
   "Yes why?" Fin asks confused.
   "Someone answered this time and I got its location. I don't think Liv and El are dead. I think they were kidnapped and held for 5 years. We can bring them home," Amanda says excited.
................................................................
A/N: what will happen next. Will Liv and El come home? Will El go back to Kathy leaving Liv with the kids? Will El leave Kathy and go with Liv? How does Noah react? Does Noah stay with Amanda and Declan or does he go back to his mom? Would Noah stay with Amanda and Declan to protect Layla, James, Margaret, and Amanda from Declan? Find out in the next chapter. I'll probably post the next chapter really late at night or tomorrow. It depends on when I get done with homework.