Mixed Family

The next day, Kathy comes by with the kids while holding a 3 month old in her arms. Kathy knocks and Olivia answers the door. "Come on in. There's not much room but sit please."
   "No I'm not staying. I'm just dropping  El's kids off." Maureen, Kathleen, Lizzie, and Dickie go inside. Kathy hands Liv a envelope and says,"They are all urs. My boyfriend doesn't want them around and we have a kid together." Kathy gestures towards the kid in her arms and says,"All El and you have to do is sign the custody papers and El has to sign the divorce papers and you guys can get married and have the kids. I just want to start over. I don't want to see any of you ever again."
   Kathy leaves before Liv can say anything. Liv goes back inside puzzled, El sees that, and says,"What's wrong?"
   "I think we should talk in private. Amanda can you watch the kids. Meghan and Maureen can you help."
   They all nod and Olivia takes Elliot to their bedroom. "I think you should open this first," Liv says giving Elliot the envelope. "Kathy gave this to me."
   Elliot takes the envelope and opens it. He sees the custody papers with a note saying; 'you and Liv have to sign these and you'll have the kids. Elliot I'm sorry. I love you but I'm in love with someone else. You'll always be my best friend and father of 4 of my kids but I can't stand seeing you or them after you came back from being dead. I have a fiancé and we have a 3 month old together. We plan on getting married soon. Just sign the divorce papers and custody papers. You and Liv can be happy together and me and Michael will be happily raising Sara Nicole. Goodbye Elliot. Liv and Elliot look at each other and Liv says,"What did the note say?"
   "She has a fiancé and they are getting married after we sign these papers. She says she is in love with Michael. Liv I'm happy for her. She moved on and we can be a family without Kathy bothering us after we sign these."
   Liv and El sign the papers and send them to Kathy at their old address because Kathy and her boyfriend live there. Liv and El raise the 7 kids, 4 from El's previous marriage, and the three that they had in the room together. They are happy and so are Kathy and Michael.