Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Bridgette

I ran to them. Melanie was right behind me. I glanced up at Alex, his face was a mixture of shock and defeat. I looked back at the two people on the stage. Shane – now nothing but a corps – and Titania. I took Melanie's hand as I saw them, sitting in a pool of blood. I put a hand on Titania's shoulder, feeling it shake wildly. Titania made a noise that sounded like whimper, then a groan of pain. Before I could ask her what was wrong though, she clasped her heart and let out an ear-piercing scream – it didn't sound natural, nor human. A flash of white light came from her and I shielded my eyes from the blinding light. It blocked everything in view and I felt the air shift and a wind blow through the air.

Titania stopped screaming, and the light faded. I looked around. Shane was still on the floor, Melanie was still holding my hand. Titania was still holding Shane. But we were in a different place. We were at the library.

Author's Note:

OMG!!!! PART 3 IS COMING UP NEXT GUYS!!!! I'm sorry if this part was too rushed for you guys, i did warn you that the next parts would be a lot faster so i hope you dont mind. The next part is the final part so it will speed up considerably. Thank you everyone who is reaing this, you have no idea how much this book means to me! Please vote and comment and share!!!