25

My sushi was amazing Mark is such an amazing guy! I love him so much.
I stuff my face with more sushi. I look at the time, 4:32 am. I yawn.

"Let's get you to bed." Mark says putting my bed hair behind my ears and touching my cheek. I smile and yawn again.
Mark stands up and holds out his arms.
"Come on." He says. I stand up and he picks me up bridal style. He carries me to our room. I lay against his chest. We reach the bed and he gently lays be down on my side. He pulls the blankets over me, then goes to his side and crawls in next to me. I cuddle into him and he kisses my head.

"I love you, Lex."  He says. I smile.
"I love you too." I say and close my eyes, resting my head on his chest, listening to the beat of his heart. The rise and fall of his chest, soothing me to sleep.

I wake up at 10am. I open my eyes, Mark is still asleep. I smile and stay with my head on his chest. I just want to stay like this forever. In the arms of the man I love.
Soon, I'll have a little baby thrown into the mix, but I love the idea of having a child. The baby could sleep on Mark's chest as well.
We'll be the Picture Perfect family.

"Morning beautiful." He says. I smile.
"Morning."  We stay like that, embraced in each others arms for another hour before either of us moves.