Chapter One

Courtney was looking at herself in the mirror before leaving for the party trying to tell herself that she was going to lose her virginity to Grayson who was the hottest guy in the school. Then after telling herself that for a couple of minutes, she grabbed her keys and phone and started to open the front door when her Mom came in and stood in front of the door.
"Where are you going?" Melissa asked.
"To Kira's house," Courtney said.
"On a school night?" Melissa asked.
"We have to work on a school project," Courtney said.
"Be back before midnight," Melissa said.
"I will," Courtney said.
"I love you," Melissa said.
"I love you too Mom," Courtney said.
Then Courtney got in her car and started driving down the road. Then she started thinking about going to the party where she was going to get the one thing that every girl wanted and that was Grayson Wells but he only had eyes for her and he was the only one for her. They have been secretly dating for a while and no one knew because everyone would never understand and their parents would try to tear them apart and they both came from different groups. Grayson was the captain of the football team and Courtney was a nobody. But that didn't stop them from loving each other and hopefully coming out with their relationship soon. As she was thinking of Grayson she took her phone out and called him.
"Hey, babe," Grayson said.
"Hey, baby," Courtney said.
"Are you almost here?" Grayson asked.
"Yes I'll be there in about thirty minutes," Courtney said.
"I want this to be a special night for you," Grayson said.
"I know," Courtney said.
"Text me when you get here and I'll tell you where to meet me," Grayson said.
"Okay," Courtney said.
"I love you," Grayson said.
"I love you too," Courtney said.
Then they hung up and she started driving down the highway for a while until her car started smoking up so she pulled over and then she got out of the car and started walking on the highway for a couple of minutes when a car pulled beside her.
"Do you want a ride?" Trevor asked.
"No, I'm fine thanks," Courtney said.
"Where are you going?" Trevor asked.
"Quinton," Courtney said.
"I live there," Trevor said.
"I'm fine," Courtney said.
"Come on it's the least I can do for you," Trevor said.
"Okay," Courtney said.
"My name is Trevor," Trevor said.
"Courtney," Courtney said.
Then she went around and got in the passenger side and then he started driving closer to the town. Then the doors locked and then he took out a needle and stabbed Courtney in the neck with it and injected it into her and she passed out and he took the rope out and tied her hands tightly behind her back and took her phone and threw it out of the car and started driving down the road to the town. When he got into town he drove to the woods where there was an old abandoned house hidden by trees that his brother Kyle and him had found as kids and when he got there he parked the car behind the house while Trevor pulled Courtney out of the car and started walking towards the door and opened it and walked up the stairs. When Trevor got to the room he set her on the bed and went to the closet and got a blue and red lingerie and then he took off all of her clothes and put it on her and then he went downstairs to call his brother Kyle.
"Hey," Trevor said.
"What?" Kyle asked.
"I got a surprise for us," Trevor said.
"What is it?" Kyle asked.
"Come to our old hiding place in the woods," Trevor said.
"Okay, I'll be there in a minute," Kyle said.
"Bye," Trevor said.
Then they hung up the phone and after a couple of minutes, Kyle came inside the house and went to the living room where Trevor was and sat down on the couch across from him and then they started talking about their new toy to play with and torture.
Then Trevor walked upstairs and went to Courtney's room for her to wake while Kyle went out and got food and supplies.