Chapter Three

The next morning, Courtney woke up to Trevor gone and someone else there who was staring at her and then she realized that she was still naked underneath the blanket so she slowly sat up and groaned in pain as her neck hurt really bad and the bruises from Trevor. Then the guy touched her back and she stood up with the sheet wrapped around her.
"Don't touch me," Courtney said.
"I won't hurt you I promise," Kyle said.
"I don't believe you," Courtney said.
"Here go get dressed," Kyle said as he handed her clothes.
"Okay," Courtney said as she went to change.
"So what is your name?" Kyle asked.
"Courtney," Courtney said
"My name is Kyle," Kyle said.
"Why are you being nice?" Courtney asked.
"I am not like my brother," Kyle said.
"I'm scared," Courtney said as she cried.
"I know and I'm so sorry," Kyle said.
"Are you going to rape me?" Courtney asked.
"No, I would never do that," Kyle said.
"Why can't you let me go?" Courtney asked.
"My brother will flip out as he did with the last girl I tried to help and killed her," Kyle said.
"I don't want to die," Courtney said.
"I promise I won't let that happen to you," Kyle said.
"Thank you," Courtney said.
"How old are you?" Kyle asked.
"Fifteen," Courtney said.
"Where did you live?" Kyle asked.
"Mystic Falls," Courtney said.
"Why were you coming out here for then?" Kyle asked.
"A party," Courtney said.
"I am sorry my brother hurt and violated you," Kyle said.
"Do I have to have sex with you like your brother?" Courtney asked.
"Yes because he is videotaping us right now as we speak," Kyle said.
"Why?" Courtney asked.
"He thinks it is important to keep tapes of all the girls," Kyle said.
"I have no choice," Courtney said.
"Sorry," Kyle said.
Then Kyle leaned in and kissed Courtney for a while and then he took her clothes off and pulled his pants down and started pushing fast into her. Then Kyle sucked on her nipples making each one hard but Courtney didn't moan out in pleasure she cried and cried for hours and when it was over he laid against her and talked for what seemed forever but she didn't listen because she was thinking about Grayson and if he knew what she was doing he would look at her in disgust and she started crying silently until she fell asleep with Kyle holding on to her tightly. A couple hours later, Courtney woke up to Kyle sucking on her neck and could feel his erection against her leg and then he got on top of her and she could feel him at her entrance but before he did anything he leaned down and gave her a reassuring kiss before pushing in really hard to where Courtney started crying out.
"Get off of me!" Courtney yelled.
"Shut up," Kyle said.
Then Courtney tried to push him off but he was too heavy and so she started hitting him and he got angry and punched her in the head and she started going in and out of consciousness. As Courtney was going in and out of consciousness, she saw Kyle on top of her and he kept calling her dirty names and then she passed out as Kyle finished releasing inside of her and left.