Edward be my baby part 5/10 (EdwardxBella love story)

Recap:

Edward's eyes turned a dull gold and I knew what that meant. I looked down and saw that I accidentally.........

Story:

I accidentally tore open my stiches. Edward put me on the table and Carlisile began to work.

By the time Carlisile was done Edward had to leave to control his hunger because there was a lot of blood, my blood. At least someone stayed. That someone is my best friend. She is like a sister to me. She is Alice Cullen. Alice is Edward's other "adopted" sister. "Alice?" I said. "Yes, I'm right here Bella." Her high suprono voice was soothing to me. I held out my stiched up hand for her to grab it. "Please my arm burns a lot." I pleaded. She grabbed it. "Thank you Alice." I said sighing. The touch of her cool skin made the burning subside. I fell asleep with Alice beside me.

When I woke up it was the middle of the night and I had guessed Alice left because the only person I felt there was me. I was alone. The lights were off and it was hard to see. At least Carlisile had a lamp on his desk. I kept my hands out while I walked. I turned on the light and looked down at my clothes. Alice must have changed me while I was asleep. My wounds somewhat healed so I was able to move around now. I left the office and walked down the stairs to find the Cullen family sitting there talking amungst themselves. Esme's head was the first one to pop up in my dirrection. "Bella?" She was at my side and she picked me up bridal style and she took me to sit by her and Edward. Who put his arm around me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Alice?" I asked staring at her. "Hmmmm?" She looked up at me. "Can I talk to you alone and somewhere we can't be heard by the others?" I said. "Sure lets go for a drive." She said standing up. I looked at Edward and kissed him lightly on the cheek. "Lets go." I said getting up. I took her hand. "May I?" Ske asked. "You are the first one to ask but sure." She picked me up and took me to her car.http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo222/Cris61795/Cars/ITEM2012-20C-420200720PORSCHE209112.jpg "Alright Bella what is it?" She asked backing out of the garage. "What's wrong? Your not yourself." I turned to face her in my seat. "I dont know." She gripped tightly around the steering whell. Her eyes became distant. "Bella! Get Down!" She screamed in a pitch I have never heard before I did as I was told then there was a. . . . .

Cliffy. . . . .*Smiles and Vampire teeth show*Stupid Teeth