Edward be my baby 10/10 (EdwardxBella love story)

Hey all my fans sorry I haven't uploaded in a while.

I've been really busy!

Comment and Vote please and thank you!

Story:

Suddenly... Edward grabbed me from behind.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" I yelled.

But he covered my mouth and took me from the house I bit his hand. "I said let me go bastard!" I glared kicking him and running away from him.

~Edward's P.O.V~

OW! I can't believe she bit me! That hurt!

"Bella! Wait!" I said. But it was no use she was gone. I went back to the house to see Alice. I enter my house and see her sitting on the couch. "Alice, have you seen something about Bella?"

"No." She said. "But I'm keeping an eye on her."

"Thank you Alice... I'm going to look for her call me if anything happens" I leave and start looking for her.

~Bella's P.O.V~

I was halfway to Vancuver when I decide to kill myself so i wouldn't hurt anyone. I would go to the Volturi that's what I'll do. I smiled at myself and headed to the nearest airport....

~hours later in New York~

I was about to board my plane when i saw Edward. Shit! I thought to myself. I quickly boarded my plane and it took off and i looked around to see him again. DAMN IT he followed me! I groaned and heard him sit next to me.

"Bella why are you doing this?" He asked.

"I dont want to hurt anyone else Edward." I said.

"You wont hurt anyone honey trust me." He said and then I kissed him.......

END OF SEASON ONE PPLZ