Edward be my baby story>ALL IN ONE EXCEPT TEN!!!!!<

<ALL EDWARD BE MY BABY STORIES IN ONE EXCEPT NUMBER TEN!!!>

My life as I know it is over. I thought as I sat there, deep in the forest, where he stood over a year ago, where he told me he was leaving me, told me that he was no good for me, told me that he didn't want me, where my heart shattered. His last three words were 'I love you' and then he was gone. I was never the same after that day. I was holding back the tears, when my body went numb the next thing I know I am on the ground, arms folded in an X patteren across my chest. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore and without realizing it I was screaming his name beleive it or not. "EDWARD! EDWARD! EDWARD PLEASE COME BACK!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs I have never felt this hurt in my whole life.

~9 minutes later~

I was still crying silently and the hole in my heart is aching and it wont stop. Now I was trying to get back to the house but the pain I felt would make me keep falling and this time I fell but hard cold stone hands held me up I look up to see my vampire, the one that I shared my secrets with, it was Edward. "Is it really you Edward and not some holusonation my mind created?" I asked as he sat beneath a tree and put me on his lap. "Does this answer your question?" He said as he leaned in to kiss me like he never kissed me before. It wasn't as careful as the others and I loved every second of it. I pulled away. "I think that does answer it Edward, promise me you will never leave me again?" I said leaning against his chest. "I promise because of you Bella." He said kissing the top of my head. "Edward," "Yes?" He was resting his cheek on top of my head. I looked at him with curious eyes. "What is it Bells?" He asked. I just shook my head. "Don't be a worry wart I won't leave you." He said and affter a moment he continued. "Look I can't live a week no a second away from you. When I was away it felt like a hole was in my heart and it wouldn't heal. I love you and I will always love you." He kissed me again and then he pulled away. "What are you thinking about Bella?" He said his golden brown eyes peircing through me like daggers. "That's a stupid question. I'm thinking about you silly." After he never answered I continued. "I have lived a little under a year without you and all that time my heart had a hole the size of Jupiter in it and it ached alot and I honestly thought I was going to die from all the pain I was in. I can't live a moment without you." Edward heard some one coming and put me on his back and whispered "Pretend to be asleep hurry." I nodded and put my cheek against his shoulder and pretend to be asleep. "Hello?" A man asked and I reconized it, it was Charlie. "Hello, Charlie." Edward said. "Wht the hell are you doing here Edward?" He asked. "Iwas just taking a walk and I came across Bella asleep against a tree."Edward explained. "Do you know the pain that you caused, Bella when you left her?" Charlie fumed at him. "Shhhhhh! Can you calm down a little please. Bella is sleeping."Edward whispered to him. "I thinkI can see that. Let me see her dammit." He was still fumming at Edward. This time I am going to disobey Edward. "*yawn* What's going on here your yelling woke me up dad." I said tightening my grip on Edward. "Let's go Bella get off of him and get home." He said geatering tward the house. "NO! Never again am I letting go of him and if you don't like it then I'm moving out and moving into Edward's house to be with him and you can't stop me!" My grip got really tight around Edward. Charlie's fists were balled and he was about to.............Edward stepped back and I tightened my grip that would kill a normal person and stared wide eyed at my father. "Damn you Bella. I never get this mad now get your ass back home now!" He yelled. That just scared me more and I heard Edward whisper something unintellagible(Sp?) then his voice was loud and furious. "Charlie calm the hell down!" Then his head turned to tell me something. "Bella let me go and make a run for it." He said. I shook my head. "No I'm afraid that you'll disappear again." I said. "Don't worry Bella I wont disappear." He was chuckling as he spoke. "But please it's for your own safty, here take my car and go back to my house." He said handing me his keys to his Volvo. "Where i-is it?" I stammered. "It's where it always is behind that bush." His head gestured tward the bush beside my house. "Alright just come back to me." I warned as I got off. I ran to where he told me and jumped in his car I started it and it was as silent as I remembered. I was dirving past the spot he was at and I saw charlie in his face yelling. I was out of sight in a matter of seconds. I didn't feel right leaving my father and my vampire alone I wanted to go back and drag Edward with me but the voice in my head warned me not to. Before I knew it I was at the Cullens' place Alice waiting at the door with a huge smile on her face. "BELLA!" She was at my side in a flash when I got out she hugged me gentely. "It's nice to see you again Alice I've missed you!" I said hugging her back. "Where's Edward?" She asked tilting her head to one side. "He's back at my house trying to talk to my father." I explained. "Then what are you doing with his car?" She wondered. "Well, he just gave me the keys and told me to come here. I don't know why though." I said entering the Cullens' place. I was surprised to see the family again. I had a wide smile on my face when I saw Esme and Carisile. I nearly ran to Esme and gave her a big hug and she hugged me back. "Hello, Bella it is wonderful to see you again." She said. "I know it is nice to see you too." I said. "Where's Jasper and the others?" I asked. "We are right here." I looked up at the top of the stairs to see Emmett and Rosalie along with Jasper. "Bella!" Emmett was picking me up and he pulled me into a bear hug. "Hey, Emmett it's nice to see you too. I - can't - breathe." I exclaimed. "Oh. Sorry about that." He put me down. Rosalie as usual gave me a dirty look. "Hello, Bella." Jasper was as usual being careful. "Jasper how many times do I have to tell you, you don't need to be so careful anymore you already proved yourself that you are strong enough to be close to me." Everyone laughed. Jasper took a few steps closer to shake my hand. I held it out for him. "How has everyone been?" I asked sitting down next to Carisile on the couch giving him a friendly hug. "We have been extremely well and how about yourself?" He aske. "Well, I've been not so good." I looked down at my hands. "Why?" Emmett asked. "Well, just being away from Edward made it hard for me to live that's why I jumped off a cliff and perpously took a joyride on a mortorcycle and it was extremely hard for me to live through the agonizing pain that I felt while he was away." I didn't feel so comfortable telling them but I also felt I had no choice but to do it. What I never realized was that I was begining to cry then I felt arms wrap around me. I look to see both Esme and Alice hugging me to try to make me calm down I cried on Alices' shoulder as they hugged me. Just then Edward burst through the door and Alice and Esme let me go and Ecward pulled me up and into a hug. "Oh Bella." He said. "Edward, I love you." I said crying on his shoulder. "Yeah, I love you too. I'm so sorry for leaving you the way I did."He said pulling my face up so his face was just inches from mine. "I forgive you." He leaned closer until his ice cold lips touched mine and my blood boiled under my skin and through my lips. I threw my hads around his neck and played with his bronze hair. He pulled away. "I've missed you so much, Bella." He said. "I know I've missed you even more." I said catching my breath.