Chapter 6

Previously...
Who I see makes my heart stop. It's ...

It's my ex, Julian. What is he doing in California? I ask myself a bunch of questions. Chris notices I'm uncomfortable and asks me what's wrong. I just tell him I got a small cramp. But that only makes it worse because he doesn't like seeing me in pain. I tell him I'm fine. We start walking around. I run into the Nike store and find my favorite black Roshies. I bought them and me and Chris went to the food court. I told Chris to order the food while I go to the bathroom. He said ok and I walked away. Half way to the bathroom, someone put their hand over my mouth and pulled me into a closet. I was pinned to a wall and when I realized who it was, I was terrified. It was Julian. He threatened me if I made a noise.
"When I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk."
I died inside when he said that. I started crying hard and making noise so he slapped me, but that only made it worse.

Chris's pov.
Nicole has been gone for a while. I should look for her. I got up and walked around. I started asking random people if they've seen her, nobody knew where she went except for one older man. He said he saw her being pulled into a closet by a boy. That's where I lost it. I started sprinting around listening in each closet. I went to the closet that is close to the bathroom and faint cries were coming from behind the door. When I opened it, I saw Nicole pinned to a wall and some guy kissing up and down her neck. I didn't waist any more time and grabbed the boy from his shirt. He fell onto the floor and Nicole jumped into my arms with her tear stained cheeks. I rubbed her back and put her to the side. Now it's time to deal with the boy. I pick him and attack him. I punch him in the stomach and he falls to the ground. Nicole grabs my arm and pulls me back before I kill him. We go to the food court and sit down. I ask her who that was and she begins to explain the whole story.

A/N
Back to Nicole's pov in the next chapter and find out her past with Julian.