Chapter 10

Chris's POV.
"...I didn't like him and that I'm in love with his brother."
I started tearing up when she said that. She LOVES me. I just hug her and cry. Not of sadness but because she makes me so happy. That's why I'm going to do what I'm about to when we leave this house.
Nicole's POV.
Chris clues on my shoulder. I do t know why but he breaks me when he cries so I rub his back and pull him to the bed.
*3 hours later*
"Ok we'll see y'all tomorrow. Me and Nicole are going somewhere secret."
What? I thought we were going home. I thought in my head. Chris leads me out the door and gets in the car.
"Where are we going?"
"It's a surprise."
"Chris! You know I hate surprises!"
"Well you are going to love this one."
"Only because you will be there." I say and turn on the radio.
*Skip car ride.*
We stop in front of an expensive looking restaurant.
"Chris this looks expensive, we should go somewhere else."
"Nope. Get off the car."
"No!" I say on a child voice.
He goes to my side of the car and picks me up bridal style. We get in the restaurant and Chris tells the guy about his reservations and the guy leads us to our table. Chris sets me down at the table and pushes my chair in. He sits in front of me and we order.
*skip waiting time.*
We are eating dessert and Chris looks nervous.

Chris's pov.
I'm so nervous. I don't know if she will say yes. I reach into my pocket and feel the box. I wait for my signal to continue which is the mariachi. Here they come.
Angelica's pov.
"Chris look at the mar-"
I cut myself off when I turn around and se Chris on his knee. OMGOMGOMG!!!
"Nicole? I've loved you since we were kids and I love you even more now. If you ever left me I would die...."He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small red velvet box. "Nicole will you promise to love me as much al I love you? Nicole, will you marry me?"
I'm in shock. Everyone is starting at us waiting for my answer.
"Yes Christian! Yes I will marry you. And I promise to love you for forever and always!" I kiss him and he grabs my waist, picks me up and spins me. I'm going to be Nicole Collins. Now my life is complete.
"Forever and always?!" Chris asks me.
"Forever and always!" I nod and kiss him again. I love this boy so much!

A/N
This is the end of forever and always. Sequel in the future though! ILY!❤️