Chapter 8

I'm at home with Chris watching a horror movie on the couch. He whispered in my ear something I couldn't make out because he scared me. I quietly screamed and he was just laughing. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I knew he was following me so I locked the door behind me. He knocked on the door.
"Nicole, I'm sorry. Please forgive me?"
I just stood there and waited how far he would go to get me out.
"Nicole! Please come out!"
*5 minutes later.*
"NICOLE! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"
This scared me. Chris never curses or raises his voice like that. I froze in shock.
Chris started beating on the door very hard and that scared me even more. I walked to the door and unlocked it.
I opened the door and Chris was on the floor with his head in his hands crying. Damn it!!! I made him cry!😡 I'm such a bitch. I ran towards him and leaned my head on his shoulder. He got up and walked away. What is his problem? I was using the bathroom. I followed him to the kitchen and asked him what was wrong and that's were he lost it.
"WHATS WRONG!? You scared the shit out of me and made me think you were going to break up with me for something stupid! And you didn't answer me when I was banging on the door!"
I knew it was a dumb thing to do but I just wanted to see how much he cares.
"I'm so sorry Chris! Please forgive me!!! PLEASE! I can't be happy knowing that you're not."
He stares into my eyes and a smile creeped onto his face, then i realized he was just kidding. I deserved it though. I shouldn't have done that. I play slapped his arm and walked to the stove. I was going to start making something for dinner but Chris wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back. He spun me around and so that I was facing him. He kissed me with so much love. We broke the kiss to catch our breath. Chris picked me up bridal style and carried me to my bed. He kissed me again and layed me down on my bed not breaking the kiss. He pulled away and ripped his shirt off. I copied his actions and next thing I know, all our clothes are scattered on the floor and we are out of breath(a/n... It sounds so weird! Never using that again) So many things are going through my mind. Like, I love my life, Chris is perfect, I love this boy so much, my life is complete now, my life couldn't get better. With all these thoughts going through my mind, I fall asleep on Christians chest.
"I love you Nicole. You are my life, without you I would be nothing. Please never leave me."
"Never." I whisper and fall asleep.

A/N
2 more chapters! Sorry to those who like this book.