Chapter 9

I wake up on top of Chris and I'm naked. I remember everything that happened last night and smile. I get up and walk to the bathroom without waking him up. When I get out, Chris is gone. I walk out of the room and look for him. I check the kitchen and he is only in his boxer/briefs. I just stand there and stare at him. He looks at me and I quickly look away. He just smiles. That smile that all girls would kill for. I get to see that smile everyday.
"Good morning sunshine. Want some breakfast?"
"Sure. What is it?"
"Breakfast"
"Well yeah, but what exactly is it?"
"Eggs,bacon, pancakes and French toast. Oh and orange juice."
"Ok thank you."
"Anything for you love."
*skip breakfast*
"Chris what are we doing today?"
"I've got a surprise for you later. Until then, we can go surprise my family."
"Cool. I'll go get ready."
I walk up to my room and get dressed in a summer dress. I walked in the room and Chris was in wash jeans and a worst way hoodie.
"Ready?"
"Yeah, let's go!"
We get in the car and start driving.
*skip car ride*
We are outside a huge house. Chris unlocks the door and yells 'SURPRISE EVERYONE!' I jumped out from behind him and shook everyone's hand. Crawford was just staring at me the whole time. I remember Crawford from when I was still in Canada with them. He was always winking at me and staring at me. I always got a bad vibe from him. I hold Chris's hand and walk to the living room were his family is. I don't think they recognize me because they said nice to meet you. They used to say hi. Anyways , Chris told them he was going to give me a tour of the house. He knew I was uncomfortable. He led me upstairs to his room. I sat on his bed and sighed.
"What's wrong."
I knew I couldn't tell him that Crawford was making me uncomfortable. 'Hey Chris, your brother is freaking me out. Could you force him to stop.' That doesn't sound good. I just told him I'm fine and patted the bed next to me so he could sit down. He basically ran towards me and tackled me in a hug. I started laughing and he started tickling me.
"C-Chris... Please s-stop!" He sat up and pulled me on his lap. He looked into my eyes and kissed me. I heard a creaking at the door and Chris shot up. Crawford was standing there with his mouth wide open. I guess Chris didn't tell them that we are dating. When Crawford snapped back into reality he closed the door behind him and whispered to Chris,"why are you kissing your best friend?"
"Because she is my best friend... And my girlfriend."
Crawford stands there and looks at me with a hurt look on his face. Then he runs out of the room. I told Chris to wait in the room while I ask Crawford what is wrong. I leave the room and go into Crawfords room. He was sitting in the corner crying. I turned him around so he was facing me and right when he looked into my eyes... He kissed me! Of course I didn't kiss back since it's my boyfriends brother. This is so weird! I pull away and slap him.
"What the hell is wrong with you?!"
"Sorry. I've liked you since we were kids, I just could never tell you."
"Well I don't like you and your brother is my boyfriend! How do you think he will take this?!"
"Take what?"
Oh shit!!! I'm screwed now. He's going to think I kissed Crawford back. Should I tell him?
"I kissed her but she didn't kiss back. So don't be mad at her."
"You what?!" Chris pushed Crawford on the floor and kept yelling at him.
"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU KISS MY GIRLFRIEND!? ARE YOU CRAZY! DID YOU THINK I WOULD BE OKAY WITH THIS?!?!"  Chris is scaring me. I've never seen him yell at his siblings like this. I pulled him back right when he was about to punch Crawford. I pulled him into his room and sat him down.
"Chris calm down. You're scaring me."
"You want me to calm down? My brother just kissed my girlfriend! How can I calm down when he kissed the love of my life?!"  Aw he loves me... NO this is not the time! 
"Chris please can we just talk about it?"
"You got 3 minutes. Go."
I took a deep breath and started explaining.
"I went in there to ask him what was wrong. He was crying in the corner so I turned him around so he was looking at me and he looked into my eyes and randomly kissed me. I DIDNT kiss him back. I slapped him and yelled at him. He told me he's always liked me even when we were kids and I told him I didn't like him and that I'm in love with his brother."
"Chris's eyes were tearing up when I said the last part.

A/N
Chris's pov in the next and last chapter! Get ready. Ending today.❤️ily!