Just One Night

We exited the club unnoticed and he led me to his dark blue 2014 Jaguar coupe. That car just came out this year and I loved it. Getting comfortable in his seat he walked around to the driver side, started the car and we were off.

He turned his music system up as Yo Gotti began to blast from the speakers, and from the way he leaned back in his seat with one hand in the steering wheel I knew he was getting comfortable.

"So Barbie told me your home visiting from college, what are you majoring in?" he asked making small conversation as he slid through traffic.

" I'm majoring in biomedical science and then I will go to medical school to eventually become a pediatrician."

"Wow! You like kids. Do you have any?" he said.

"Ummm no, do you?" I asked feeling offended.

"Actually, no!" he answered.

"Great!"

Noticing that we had been riding for a while, we finally pulled up to a late night diner that was away from the city called Starlight.

Opening the door for me I stepped onto the dirt as we walked to the diner. We were immediately seated.

"So Angel what's up with you?" Jarell asked starting the conversation.

"I mean what do you want to know, I'm on my first summer break from college, I'm an only child, and I'm focused. Now you go."

"You know...you have a sexy ass smile" Jarell spoke which made my smile spread wider.

"Well thank you" I responded. "So are you single or what?" I asked getting down to business.

"No, but that's not important. What is important is the fact that I want to fuck the shit out of you right now" he replied.

As if my pussy had a mind of its own my T-back thongs began to flood with my juices. It was something about his honesty and thuggish demeanor that made me want to hang onto his every word.

"So what do you say pretty face, can I have you?" he asked as my thoughts wondered onto the things he would do to my body.

Thinking back to what Nikki said about me needing to live, so tonight I planned to do just that no matter the consequences.

"Let's go" I replied as his eyes grew wide. He stood to his feet as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up. Approaching the car, he pinned me against the passenger door and kissed my lips, and his hands roamed my body. Without warning he stopped and looked at me with a smile on his face as he ripped my soaking wet thong from my body. He tossed the under garments to the ground as he opened the door for me to get into the car. Without speaking words, we were back in his Jaguar and headed to his place. As he drove his hand somehow fell in to my lap, and he began rubbing up and down my thigh. I glanced at him and caught him smiling as he rubbed further up my leg taking my dress with his fingertips. His middle finger fell between my legs and touched my bare pussy.

I didn't know what I was doing, and I knew all the signs displayed nothing but a bad situation, but the shit felt so right. I was ready to live! I was tired of being a virgin and tired of worrying about the past. I haven't even spoke with my mother since the day she was arrested and after years of therapy I was ready to finally live.

Knocking me out of my thoughts he slipped two fingers into my tight hole and I moaned from his touch. He took his fingers out and rubbed the wet juices all over my clitoris and the shit felt good. Finally coming to a stop he removed his hand as he pulled into a garage of a townhouse. Following his lead I exited the car and entered the townhouse through the garage door. Looking around his place I could tell he didn't spend much time here. It was decorated to perfection in all black furniture and appliances. His touch of Scarface and Pablo Escobar pictures were cute. Not wasting anytime, he pulled me up the stairs to the bedroom. He opened the door to his master bedroom where his king size bed looked as if he never slept in it. Pushing me down he lifted my legs in the air and placed his face inside my sweet place as my eyes rolled into the back of my head. He stuck two fingers inside again as he flicked his tongue against my clitoris.

"Damn you taste good" he moaned in between licks. As much fruit and healthy things I ate I wasn't surprised.

"Oh my God, that shit feel so good" I moaned in pleasure as he went to work. Just when I was about to feel the best feeling I've ever felt in my life, he came up kissing my stomach which lead to him sucking my breast as if he were a new born baby. Without a notice he grabbed his rock hard manhood and attempted to penetrate my wet spot. He looked up at me after realizing how tight I was and the expression on my face.

"You're a virgin?" he asked.

I looked away trying not to answer his question. I knew I should've waited. I didn't know this nigga, I knew better than this shit. But since I was younger I played it safe and after all I went through I was finally ready to let go and live my life. I don't know what this shit was...all I know is that it felt right.

"Please don't stop, I'm a big girl. I can handle it" I replied as he looked in my eyes contemplating his next move.

Kissing my lips he slowed down as he inched his manhood into my sacred spot. I arched my back trying to take the pain. The truth was the shit hurt, but his slow strokes help eased the pain as he opened my pathway. The deeper he moved inside of me the more the pain turned into pleasure.

"Damn this pussy feel sooooo good, damn you the shit ma" he spoke as he began to suck on my neck. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he began to quicken his pace.

"Aww it feels so good" I moaned.

"Shit I can't hold on, this shit too good, man fuck!" Jarell yelled out as my insides were filled with cum. Kissing my lips he fell on the side of me as we both were caught up in breathing hard.

"Damn I wish I would've met you sooner" Jarell spoke as he pulled me close and we laid wrapped up in our own thoughts. All I did know is that I had officially gotten over my fear of sex. My father caused more than emotional damage with the things he did to me when I was younger, which is why I couldn't allow Daniel to have all of me because I wasn't ready sexually. I knew in due time things would change and after tonight things were finally looking up for me. Looking behind me I saw at a snoring Jarell, I didn't know where this was going but whatever it was I liked the feeling.

I'm anxious to know what ya'll think soooooooo,

Vote, comment, comment, likeeeeeee