Groups ~ Adrienette

Sin Level - hardcore

.

.

.

.

"Okay class, today I'll be partnering you into groups of four so you can work on the assignment together, the assignment won't be due until Monday's class. The groups are Alya, Sabrina, Kim, and Max. Julekia, Nathanael, Rose, and Nino. Chloe, Lila, Marinette, and Adrien. And Alix, Ivan, Mylene, and Aurore."

Marinette thought, "Ugh! I have to be in a group with Chole and Lila! Oh well at least I get to be with my sweet Adrien!"

Chloe thought, "Shit. I'm in a group without Sabrina. Oh well I can make Marinette and that bitch Lila do the work while I sit back and relax with Adrikins!"

Lila thought, "FUCK! WHY! JUST WHY! FUCK!!! SCREW IT I'LL JUST MAKE THEM DO ALL THE WORK!"

Adrien thought, "Shit, I'm stuck with a bunch of girls. Oh well at least I'm with my friend Marinette. Now if only Chloe wasn't in my group... Or Lila....."....

*After school at Agreste Mansion*

.

.

.

.

Chloe, Lila, Adrien, and Marinette went to Adrien's room so they could work on the assignment together. The goal was to build a rocket and then they'd launch them during class on Monday. "Cmon Adrikns, let those commoners do the work and let's relax." Chloe said pulling Adrien to his couch. 

"Hey! No fair! Why do we have to do all the work!" Marinette said to Chloe.

"Because your commoners you idiot! God peasants can be so stupid sometimes, right Adrikins?" Chloe said.

"Marinette's right, we aren't going to do all the work so that you rich people can just sit back and watch us do all the work!" Lila complained.

"Ladies calm down! Let's just all work together!" Adrien said, trying to get them to stop fighting.

"Okay I'll stop, it's pointless anyway." Marinette said. Sitting on the ground cross-legged and starting to work on the rocket.

"Well I'm not going to work if she won't! IN FACT I'M LEAVING! DO IT ALL YOURSELF!" Lila said. She walked out of the mansion and went home.

"I'M NOT WORKING EITHER!" Chloe shouted. She called her dad and said, "Daddy, have the driver pick me up." And left.

Now only Marinette and Adrien were left to work on the project.Adrien sat next to Marinette and said, "I guess it's just you and me Marinette."

Marinette looked at him but then looked away with her face as red as a tomato from blushing so hard.After about five minutes of working in silence, Adrien heard a noise coming from outside the room, coming from outside actually."Marinette, do you hear that?" He asked the bluenette.

Marinette listened and heard a rattling noise coming from outside. "Yeah I hear it."They went outside and turns out it was just the sprinkler system turning on. They got soaked in water and Marinette was wearing a white shirt and a white bra, and you know how water gets wear it becomes see through so you know how awkward it must've been. 

Adrien saw Marinette's white porcelain cupcake looking breasts and blushed. She was more beautiful than expected. After arriving back into Adrien's room he offered her for a new shirt and she accepted, heading to his bathroom to change and to use the bathroom.His mind wandered and he listed all the things about Marinette that he loved about her. Beautiful, check. Kind, check. Selfless, check. Brave, check. The list went on and on and the more he went on the more he started to like her in a special way. He just hadn't realized it yet.

He realized he had gotten hard and thought, 'Shit Adrien! Stay calm! Don't get any hornier!"Just then, Marinette walked into the room with his black t-shirt with the three lines, one gold, one green, and one purple in the middle. Adrien felt his third member get harder than before and he thought, 'Shit. I hope Mari doesn't notice.'

"Can we get back to working on the project. I want to get it done before tomorrow because I have to do something then." Marinette said to Adrien as she walked over to the couch. She sat down and went back to work. Adrien followed her lead but his eyes kept wandering over to her breasts. 

She noticed him staring every time but didn't say anything until she started to feel herself get a little wet."A-adr-rien... Umm... W-why are you staring at m-me like tha-at?" She stuttered.

He looked at her in her bluebell eyes and suddenly he lost control and said, "I can't hold back anymore." And her grabbed her head in his hands and pressed his lips against hers. Her eyes were wide open in shock at his sudden move. But after a few moments she closed her eyes and kissed him back. 

Wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. He lifted her off the couch and took them over to his bed where he layed her down onto her back. He kept kissing her lips. Her soft lips with strawberry lip gloss on them. She moaned against his mouth when he licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance, and she opened her mouth granting him access. Their tongues explored each others mouths. Tasting each other.

Adrien moved down to her neck, leaving a trail of kisses, making her moan because of the pleasure she was feeling. His hands moved down to her shirt. Pulling it off of her body revealing her white lacey bra. He ripped her bra off and started squeezing her left breast with one hand and sucking onto the right breast's nipple. Marinette moaned at the sensation she was feeling. Moaning his name. Wishing it would never end.She pulled his shirt off and unbuttoned his pants. leaving him in his boxers, which didn't hide his 10' bulge that was peeking out, just dying to come out completely.

He went down to her pants and slid them down her legs, throwing them to the floor. They were left in their underwear. Kissing each other and moaning so loud it caused Natalie to walk to Adrien's room and knock on the door. "Adrien, what's going on in there?" Natalie said as she opened the door.

 Marinette covered her breasts and Adrien looked at Natalie with his face as red as a cherry.Natalie's mouth was wide open in shock. "Don't tell my father about this. Please Natalie, don't." Adrien begged.

"I won't tell him if you get off that girl right now and if you two get dressed and finish your assignment. I'll watch you do it to make sure it gets done." Natalie said in response to his begging.

Adrien and Marinette got dressed and finished the rocket while Natalie kept watch. Just before Marinette left, Adrien gave her his number so she could text him later that night.They texted each other all night and the next few days.

And on Monday when they launched the rocket. Adrien and Marinette got A+'s on it while Lila and Chloe got F's because they didn't do anything but argue.

-----------------------------------------

So how was that?
That was literally my first time writing a one shot.
There was a lot of sin in that thing...
I'll see you all in hell!