I will always be there to pick you up ~ Ladynoir

Sin level : fluff

.

.

Ladybug's P.O.V.

.

"GIVE ME YOUR MIRACULOUS'S LADYBUG AND CHAT NOIR!" Cherry Bomb said.

"We'll never give them to you!" I said.
"You're going to have to get them yourself if you want them Ms. Cherry." Chat Noir said.
"IT'S CHERRY BOMB! GET IT RIGHT YOU IDIOTIC CAT!" Cherry Bomb yelled. A farmer came to Paris to sell some of their fruits to the Bourgeois hotel, when Chloe Bourgeois spilled her baskets full of cherries on purpose to ruin the farmer's reputation. It worked and the farmer got akumtized and turned into Cherry Bomb.

Cherry bomb threw cherries at Chat and I yelled, "CHAT LOOK OUT!" But it was too late. The cherries hit him, he ended up getting covered in a red pasty substance that made him stick to the ground. I knew he was trapped. So it was up to me to deakumatize the poor farmer. Well that is if Chat were able to escape the pasty cherry flavoured substance.

I threw my yoyo at Cherry Bomb and it wrapped around her leg, I pulled on the string, causing her to fall down to the ground with it. With a loud shriek, she threw a cherry at me, causing me to move, and fast. I ran and tripped into the paste Chat was stuck in, causing us to hang over the edge of the Effiel tower. 

Chat looked at me in concern, his eyes filled with worry as Cherry Bomb approached us. I tried getting my arms unstuck from the paste but was unable to.

"If you won't give me your miraculous, I might as well take them myself." Cherry Bomb said. She looked at Chat and realized his hand with his miraculous was stuck, making it almost impossible to get his ring. When she looked at me, she knew she would be able to get my earrings without any trouble.

She approached and crouched down to my level. "Well Ladybug, looks like we'll finally find out your true identity. Only the sad part is, you won't be ladybug anymore once I take your miraculous. You'll just be the same old boring civilian you are under your dotted mask.

She started to reach for my earrings and I closed my eyes, not wanting to watch myself getting detransformed in front of Chat and Cherry. Then I heard, "DON'T YOU DARE TAKE HER MIRACULOUS!" It was Chat's voice. I opened my eyes to see he broke free, he was holding Cherry Bomb by her arms, right above my head. 

Then he let go with his left hand and slammed it into the akumatized victim's face. Causing her to fall back from the impact.

He pulled me out of the substance I was stuck in and said, "Get the akuma, It's in her pouch!"

He set me down and I looked and found she had a black pouch around her waist. I grabbed it and tore it in half, causing the akuma to fly out.

After I purified it and made everything back to normal, we got the farmer back to the hotel and she got her job back from the mayor Mr. Bourgeois.

Since chat and I didn't use our powers we decided to hang out on the roof 10 story high apartment building. We sat on the ledge as the sky got darker and darker. We talked and even laughed a little.

After we talked about puppies (because puppies are adorable and why wouldn't you talk about them) Chat started staring at me weirdly. I watched the people below us walking on the sidewalks and the cars driving by. But he kept his eyes on me.

I finally looked back at him and asked, "Why do you keep staring at me?"

"Because you're beautiful." he said.

I felt myself blush a little. Normally a comment like this wouldn't affect me like this, but for some reason, today it was different.  

Then I remembered how he was able to get out of the trap we were in during the fight. "Hey Chat, I have a question for you." I said. he looked at me in concern so I just kept going. "How were you able to get out of the trap Cherry Bomb had us in earlier?"

He smirked and answered, "Because I knew how much you wanted to keep your identity a secret, and when I saw her try to take away your miraculous and reveal your identity, I just lost it and I broke free."

I looked him in the eye and said, "You were willing to keep my secret, even though you want to know my identity. You knew how important that was to me, so you saved me." I smiled at the thought of Chat doing that for me, that he kept my secret even though he wanted to know it himself.

"Just know Ladybug, that if you're in trouble or in need of a helping hand. Just know that I will always be there to pick you up off the ground. No matter what the consequences." When he said that I could feel myself blush a little more.

I heard my miraculous beep. I only have a few minutes until I detransform. "Well M'lady, it was fun hanging out with you today. I'll see you later when there's another akuma attack." 

I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards me when he was about to go away. I grabbed him by the back of his head and pulled his lips down to mine. At first he was a little suprised, but after a few seconds I could feel him melt into the kiss. He wrapped one of his arms afoun my waist and puled me closer. Using his other hand to push my lips closer to his. I grabbed his hair and pulled him closer to me. 

I heard my miraculous beep again and let go of the kiss.

"Well Chat. I'll see you later." And I traveled back to my house from where we were. I detransformed once I got into my room.

Tikki came out and said, "ooooooo... You just kissed Chat!!!!"

"I know that Tikki, I was the one doing it in the first place." I said and went to take a shower. After my quick shower I ran to my bed and jumped onto it. Falling asleep almost instantly when my head hit the pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter I thought was really cute. 

Like Holy crap! It's adorable!!

 Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this! -Kitten