Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Mally POV

The chieftain, Onai Macduncan looked at her confused, silence drifted across the cave. Then Mallyeid looked up at Onai. "Please let me stay. I've birthed a wolf with b-blue eyes ..."

More silence wafted around the cave and finally, Onai answered, "Very well. You may stay, however, this pup will still be taken by the Obea."

I was relieved and scared at the same time. Its great that I can stay in the pack, but I hope my little pup will survive.

——-—————-—-—--———---

--

**MONTHS LATER **

Lithra POV

I woke up to the bright sun on a warm morning in this lovely little cave in a place I somehow knew as the Frost Forest...

Every day, I get this strange urge to find something.  I don't know what it is though which makes me feel pretty sad because I really want to know what it is! Though I feel hesitant to go find it for some reason, as if I go there, something bad would happen.

After hours of pacing, I finally decided. I'm going to find what I'm looking for tomorrow.

---------------------------------

Mally's POV

I layed in my empty as the Dim World's den. Ever since my little pup was gone, it felt so lonely.  Of course I have other pups but it feels like a chunk of me has been ripped off. Plus, all my pups are hardly even pups anymore.  My mate wasn't allowed to mate with me anymore due to the 'bad blood' that might be transfered.

My nearly grown pups were outside so I decided to go check on them. When I left my lonely cave, a familiar scent hit my nose ...

I screamed, causing many wolf heads to peek outside their caves and then, they realized what was happening and two wolves came to view and tackled me as I tried to break a dead run to what I wanted. "MY PUP!! LET ME GOOO!" I started to scream,  tears streaming down my furry cheeks.

—-------------------------------------

I think you can pretty much guess what she smelled :P. Hope you enjoyed this chapter which I made longer due to a request.  :3