Wolves of the beyond: The new gnaw wolf

Hello readers just to inform you this has nothing to do with the plot of the real WOTB series, although may contain some characters. Hope you enjoy :)

--------------------------------------

Mallyeid's POV

I was pushed into the den by my good friend, Alumni. "Hurry up, Mallyeid!" She pushed me harder and all I did was slowly trot into my den as if nothing was happening. I was  pregnant, and ready to bear my pups.

You'd think I was an old she-wolf in a heap of pain , but you are mistaken. I am a strong female, a retired skreeleen of my pack. If you have been wondering, a skreeleen is a she-wolf of the pack, who observes the ceilidh fyre, in other terms sky fire or weather. Skreeleens are also known to have a beautiful voice.

I winced as a convulsion passed through me "Just how long will this take, Alumni? I haven't all day you know." I whispered between breaths. "It's your first time so it will take a while." She replied. Suddenly, I let out a gasp and a small white pup with a black speckled back slipped out. Alumni immediately observed it's gender. "Aww, it's a girl!" She exclaimed. And licked her small body to get her lungs and heart working. About thirty minutes later, a small black male pup was born

"Is that all..." I muttered angrily. But then, another convulsion passed through me. A small white pup withh a grey chest flopped out, then no more pain shot through me. Thank Luptus it was finished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello to all! This is my second book, let me remind you it has NOTHING to do with the original plot of WOTB, but will contain characters from the original books. The original series is © Katheryn Lasky.