Chapter 6

Lithra POV

I continued following the wolf smell anxious to get to the area I had to see

I imagined the times of fun I will have and all the memories I will make. I've never been in a pack, or have I? Oh well all that matters is that I'm almost there.

I trotted down the small hill and saw some dens, the wolf smell became stronger......

Mally POV

It was not until I smelt something...no..someone's scent get stronger. What's going on? Who could be there?

Even if I attempt to see who it is, I'll just get stopped again. Suddenly, Alumni walked in. "Alumni what are you doing here? I thought you'd be busy with other stuff." I asked shocked.

Ever since I gave birth to that blue-eyed pup, wolves Have been acting as if they didn't have time to be with me. She made a disappointed look on her face. "No. Today I have time. I can't abandon my own friend. Lets go for a walk?" She asked and I nodded following her.

"So, what's up?" I asked. Alumni poked her nose in the air as if to smell something unusual in the air, "life." she responded bluntly not paying attention at all.

A huge awkward moment of silence passed by us, the only sound heard was the crunching of grass and leaves beneath our feet. We finally arrived at a lake, our favorite lake to be exact, and trotted down to it. "Ahh I remember when we used to come down here when we were pups" she looked at the beautiful lake. Then, almost suddenly the wind blew in our direction and a scent drifted into my nose. It wasn't a normal scent though...it was.... a scent of fear and violence as well.. then blood. "Alumni we have to go." Alumni looked up "Wha-?" "We have to go" with that, I ran off into the forest making my way home, Alumni following not too far behind with a look of confusion of her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Decided to cut the chapter there so I wouldn't keep extending the upload time.  I'm thinking of doing the story as third person POV so the chapters are easier to write. I get mass writers block when I have to do a story with multiple first person points of view XD