Night Fury

Hello, welcome to my superhero, genderbender( there's a hidden joke there. You get it? ), dragon!human AU.
Why? Because I'm pretty sure it hasn't been done before. That's why. Hicca might end up kinda OOC though. Toothless too( but come on. I can't really know his personality 'for real' )Woops.
Also, I have a very important question!
Should this be Hicca/Asher or Toothless/Hicca? I need to knoooww, I need to knooooooowwww( songs, yes? ).
Please leave a review( when you're done reading, thank you very much )
I must warn you, I can be very sassy. xD
That it, hope you enjoy (:
-0-
"We have to do this fast, Toothless."
"Yes, I am quite aware of that. Now go before you can't!"
"Okay, okay. A little bossy today, are we?"
"Just go, Hicca."
"Fine - I'm going, I'm going. What can a woman do to get a bit of peace around here."
"I heard that!"
"That was the whole point."
"Hic-"
"And there they come. Sorry buddy, I can't talk right now. Gotta go kick some ass."
"Of course. They always come when I try to scold you.
"I know. It's quite fortunate. Now shut up so I can work. I can't hear anything with you babbling in my ear."
And with that she was off, ready to 'kick some ass'. Hicca had the whole bunch down before they could even say 'Night Fury'. "Okay, boys." She said. "You can tell your ugly b*tch of a boss that Night Fury says 'hi'." And with that line she ran. Back to her secret layer and back to a scolding from Toothless. He might be her best friend, but damn he acts like a worried mother sometimes.
"Hey Toothy, I'm hoooommmee." She yelled.
Their secret Lair was basically an abounded warehouse. With a shit load of high-tech computers, inventions and a place for sleeping. Just to make sure they had somewhere if they needed it. The warehouse had been abounded for years, and it was very far away from the city the two lived in.
Their city, Berk, was a... Well it wasn't a 'large' city, but it wasn't 'small' either.
Toothless was a boy with darker skin, black hair, standing about 189 centimeters tall, a little on the lean side and had almost toxic green eyes. How he got eyes like that was always a mystery to Hicca.
Hicca on the other hand had kinda pale skin. Not white, but on the lighter side. She had auburn reddish hair( which she alway kept in a neat braid, almost always placing it on her right shoulder[ because come on. She can't have it on the same side Astrid and Heather use ]), standing at 171 centimeters and had forest green eyes. The two were the same age - 18.
"Yes, I can see that." Toothless told her dryly, clearly not enjoying her turning off her earpiece and stopping their earlier conversation. He was standing with his arms crossed over his chest, putting on a 'I'm angry with you' face. But Hicca knew he didn't really mean it. And Toothless knew she didn't believe his angry attitude. But that didn't mean he couldn't try.
"I know you're probably kinda irritated with me, but... Okay, I have nothing." Hicca tried to make an innocent smile. A shame that innocent smile never worked on her best friend, wasn't it?
Toothless just sighed. "Alright, how did it go Night fury?" He asked her, putting a bit more pressure on her other identity's name, referring to her activities earlier that day.
"Just some Outcasts trying to rob a bank. No big deal." She told him calmly, having dealt with the Outcasts many times before. They were a stupid bunch, couldn't steal anything if it was right in front of them and no one except them were around.
"But Hicca, that means they have been way more active lately. And that's not good at all." He stopped himself to think for a second. "I think the Red Death is getting stronger. She must have more people on her side than we thought if she can afford to send that many people out." He said coldly. The Red Death was a awful creature. She couldn't even be called a human anymore, not after what's she's done.
Hicca played a bit with the end of her long braid, a habit of hers when she was thinking. "I think you're right. But we have to talk about this some other time. It's Sunday, we have school tomorrow and I need to finish my homework. So do you." Hicca looked Toothless in the eye. Then she grinned.
Toothless was a straight A student. He was very smart and good with technology, hence all the computer gear in their lair. Hicca often teased him about homework and studying. Why? She didn't really know herself, but it annoyed him. That was good enough.
Toothless returned her look, but he was very much unimpressed. He also knew Hicca had already done her homework. Hicca once got a B... She was devastated. B+ and A's and she was happy. Less than that... Let's just say she locked herself in her room and didn't come out for two days, studying both days until she fell asleep. It was a weekend, mind you. She couldn't miss school and get more B's after all. "Yeah, yeah, go do your nonexistent homework. I'll see you tomorrow in class."
"that you will." Hicca smiled, the returned home. Toothless locked down the warehouse and then he too went home.
-0-
A doorbell was heard in the Haddock household.
"Hicca, Toothless is here." Someone suddenly yelled from the kitchen.
"Coming dad, tell him I'll be down in a second." Hicca yelled back. She already knew he was there before he even walked to the door.
Hicca came running down the stairs from her room, a backpack on the shoulder and her auburn hair once again in a braid.
"Bye dad, see you later." Hicca said before running out of the door, stepping inside Toothless' car. "Hey Toothy, what up?"
Toothless started the car before looking at her. "I just thought you might want a lift. I drive by anyway." Then he scowled, realizing what she had called him. "And you know I hate that name!"
Hicca smiled. "I know. Thanks for the lift by the way."
"You can thank me after we get to school. If I haven't thrown you out of the car by then." Toothless said halfheartedly. He knew she meant well with her nicknames and all, but still. Couldn't she come up with something else? Anything but Toothy would probably be good.
"Oh I'm sorry Toothy. Is your pride taking damage?" Hicca teased him with a smirk.
"Hicca... I'm warning you." Toothless almost growled at her.
"What are you gonna do about it?" If possible Hicca's smirk got even bigger.
"I could tickle you." Now it was Toothless who smirked. It's a good thing Night Fury's enemy's never tried to tickle her, otherwise Hicca would be dead meat.
"Oh no you don't. I've learned 5 different kinds of fighting-styles, I practice parkour almost daily and I'm not afraid to fight you." Hicca told him dangerously.
This didn't discourage Toothless one bit. "You can't really fight while you're being tickled, can you?"
"Okay smartass. We're taking this after school!"
"Sure. We were gonna practice anyway." Hicca could threaten him all she wanted. "And would you look at that. We're here."
Hicca sighed. "Don't forget! See you." Then she waved and ran off, probably to find Asher or Fishlegs. Maybe both.
-0-
Toothless: hey guys? I bet miss Bander falls asleep before the lesson is over.

Hicca: that's one unfair bet.

Asher: it looks like she could fall asleep while standing.

Tuffnut: I heard she has already fallen asleep twice today.

Ruffnut: I saw it happen.

Snotlout: yeah, me too.

Ruffnut: we were in the same class you idiot.

Fishlegs: we really shouldn't be texting while in class.

Ruffnut: who cares.

Toothless: and...

Toothless: she's asleep. 30 minutes before the next lesson too.

Fishlegs: great. What are we gonna do now?

Tuffnut: I have an idea.

Ruffnut: are you thinking what I think you're thinking?

Tuffnut: probably not.

Tuffnut: just meet me at my locker in 5.

[ Tuffnut has left this conversation ]
-0-
Will Hicca have powers? And what about Toothless, why isn't he fighting? That's all very good questions I have asked myself.
Anyway, but hope this is okay.
My native language isn't English... Blah blah blah... (: