Chapter Two

Morning came, and I laid in bed, unable to fall back to sleep. I had woken up in the middle of the night, my stomach filled with fear. It made me sick. Matt had just woken up, and brushed my head, before getting up, and going to the bathroom, pulling on his pants. Chevy had just barreled out of the room, and Jimmy followed. She squealed, and ran to the couch. Her squeals were loud as Jimmy must've scooped her up. I stood up, only to hear barking. I jerked to my feet, scrambling out. 

"Shit! Hide!" A man snapped, I could see the camera flash. You asshole! I opened the window, thank fuck I didn't fix the hallway window! I climbed out and spotted a woman, taking photos. I walked over and stood behind her. I was pissed off, in a way, she threatened my daughter, which meant I would kill anyone. The girl spun around, and bumped into me. 

"I could call the police, and have your ass in prison, being raped constantly, or you can give me the camera and the memory card, and you can be on your merry way. Try to leave, and I'll make sure my dog rips your arm right off." I snarled, just as my large black and white splotched dog walked out. Baxter stormed over to the woman, who's eyes were wide. 

She shook softly, looking at me. I happened to have a relationship with the police, after a break in happened, and I took down the guy. She held out her camera, and I took it, pinning her against the wall. I checked it over, making sure I had everything. "W-Want my bag too?" She asked, shaking. Matt walked over, and glanced at him. 

"Hold her. I'm checking her bag, before I let her go." I snarled, Matt sighed and took over. The girl seemed to almost fangirl at Matt, and I checked her bag. It was beyond my nightmares. She had everything. I lifted one up, it was a picture of my daughter, naked. "You took a picture of my daughter? That's child porn!" I punched her, before taking Matt's phone, and called the cops. 

"Hello, 911 operator." A man answered. 

"Hey, can you send a couple cops down to my address. A woman was taking photos of my house, and she's got naked stills of my three year old daughter. I know damn well I never said she could, and if I were to take photos of my baby, it'd be if she fell into the mud." I snarled. 

"Okay, ma'am. What's your address?" He asked, and I gave it to him. "Okay, a couple cops are coming. Please stay there." He told me and I hung up. We waited, while the wait, Matt and Zacky took turns holding the girl captive, as we waited. The cops pulled up, and one walked over. 

"Hey, Officer Ryan." I walked over and greeted him, before showing him the pictures I had confiscated. "I feared for my daughter, so I went into action. Since she's in possession, that means she goes to prison, right?" I asked. 

Officer Ryan nodded, and explained what he had to do, and I gave him the stuff, while the only one cuffed the girl. Ryan quickly sat his hand on my shoulder. "Next time, don't attack anyone. You didn't this time, which is good, but you need to control that temper. Especially around Chevy." He told me, and I nodded, before he hugged me. "Good. I'll keep you informed." He headed out. 

I turned to Matt and sighed. I felt so angry, but I knew I had to put it behind me. So, I walked over to Matt and hugged him tightly. He stood frozen for a moment before grabbing and holding me tight to him. I smiled, and a soft squeal came, as Jimmy walked out with Chevy on his back. I looked at them, and Chevy smiled. 

"Momma!" She gave a small cry, telling me she was happy. Matt and I parted, before Matt turned, and took Chevy from Jimmy, before kissing her cheek. "Dada!" She giggled, smiling. She wrapped her small arms around him, before I brushed Matt's back. 

"How does pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausages sound?" I asked, and Chevy looked at me wide eyed, "But we all have to make it." I smiled, and we raced in smiling.