Chapter Seven

It had been over three years, and it was Christmas morning. Matt and I had decided to have Christmas at my place this year, while have their birthdays at his place. Zacky and I had gotten pretty close, and were even thinking about marriage. Matt had gotten married to a woman by the name of Jessica, and I was even part of the wedding. Matt had a baby boy, while Zacky and I had a surprise. 

"Girls. Settle." Zacky chirped as he walked into the room with Dakota. Chevy was in front of them. I sat on the couch with Matt, as he bottle fed his son. I smiled, and looked at the boy. His name was River. "Hey, Faith. Um....the girls want to open their presents." Zacky sighed, and I glanced at Matt. 

"Girls, ask Matt. It is his week." I told them, and they walked over and smiled up at Matt. Matt laughed, and smirked. 

"Girls, can you wait till after I finish feeding River?" He asked, and they looked at each other, before nodding. Matt smiled. "Good. Zack, why don't you take them and Baxter outside?" Matt smiled, and Zacky nodded, smiling. Zacky got the girls dressed, before heading outside with Baxter. Willow walked over, flicking her tail. She climbed onto her perch, and laid down, looking outside the back door. She yawned, and laid her head down, before falling asleep. "Have you been walking her?" Matt asked. 

"Oh my god, don't bring that up." I giggled. "We put up that fence, and she will run around within it. She won't leave, but she will run, till you have to carry her inside." I smiled, and Jessica walked in. Strawberry blonde hair pulled back in a bun. "How are you feeling, Jessica?" I asked, smiling. 

"Good good. The girls?" She asked, Matt told her they were outside, and she nodded. "Um...Jimmy called, he's wondering if he could come over. I told him to call you, but you know Jimmy." She giggled, and I sighed. I looked at Matt who shook his head. I smiled, and brushed River's head. "So, is Zacky getting his wish?" Jessica asked, cocking her head. 

"Weeks upon weeks have been filled with 'babe, wanna get pregnant?' or 'babe, did you see River? He's so perfect! I want a kid like him'!" I sighed, and shook my head. "Can't force me to get pregnant." I giggled softly, smiling. Matt nodded, and River finished feeding. Jessica took him, and burped him. 

Matt got up, and walked outside, calling them in. The girls darted in, and quickly got out of their winter gear, and sat by the presents. Jessica sat down by me, holding River. Matt sat down, and Zacky got in, and undressed from his winter gear, and took their winter gear and took it to the hangers. 

He walked over and I got up, before he sat down, and I sat on his lap. The girls opened their presents, happy and giggling. After it began die down, I got up, and went over to the mantle, grabbing a small box, wrapped in wrapping paper. "Zacky, this is for you." I smiled, and handed it to him. Zacky took it, and unwrapped it, before pulling out the small box. He looked at me, cocking his head. I smiled, and he opened it. 

He grabbed the paper, and looked at me. "Serious?" He asked. I nodded, and he dropped the box, and hugged me. "I love you so much baby!" He smiled, hugging me. Matt asked what it said, and Zacky turned and looked at him. "She's pregnant!" Zacky smiled, and I brushed Zacky's cheek. "I love you." He whispered, and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around him, and he held me close. 

"Mommy?" Dakota squeaked, and Zacky pulled from me, and knelt down. "Daddy, what does 'pregnant' mean?" She asked. Zacky pulled her to him, and sat her on his knee. 

"Pregnant means she's going to have a baby. You and your sister are going to be big sisters, you'll have another baby brother or sister." Zacky smiled, and Dakota looked at me. Her eyes were wide. "Are you excited?" Zacky asked. Dakota nodded, and reached out to me. I quickly knelt down, and hugged her tightly. She cried into my shoulder, gripping me hard.