Chapter Three

I stood outside, Chevy was in my bed, with Baxter. Chevy had told me that Jimmy accidentally hit her. I had my arms crossed, and was glaring them down. "I trusted you all, and you all fucked over!" I screamed. Matt flinched, and sighed. "My daughter was hurt, because your of your dumb friends. You have till tonight to leave, before I call the cops and have you escorted away." I growled, and entered the house. 

I went to the kitchen, and started up dinner. Chevy raced over to me, and grabbed onto my leg, smiling. Soft giggles came from her as Baxter started sniffing her. I giggled and smiled. I knew they were still here, but I wanted to ignore them as best as I could, especially after everything that has happened. 

I looked at the stove, reheating left over spaghetti. Once I knew it was warm enough, I took it to the table, laying down the two plates. I sat down, and began eating, watching Chevy her eat. I was so excited for her, I was happy with her. 

I sighed, just as Matt walked in, and sat down in a chair, and turned to Chevy. "Poppa has to go." He breathed. Chevy looked at him wide eyed. "Momma wants us to go, but I'll be back, I promise." I went wide eyed, and Chevy turned to me, before racing off. I sighed, and Matt looked at me, triumph in his eyes. 

"You sleep on the couch." I growled, and took care of the plates. I took care of the food, sighing. I could hear Chevy's loud happy squeals. I was so upset. Matt turned my child against me in a matter of seconds. I sighed, and looked over my shoulder, giving a soft sigh, before turning and taking care of the stuff, before stepping into the living room, and saw the band with her. 

One moment, Chevy wanted them to leave, and now she doesn't. I sighed, and looked at them, before sighing and walking to the bedroom, whimpering softly. I entered the bedroom, and grabbed a box. I sat it on the bed, and began going through it. I sighed, and grabbed a folder marked 'Custody Papers'. I had filled it out with what I knew, before I stormed out, and grabbed a pen. I stood behind Matt. 

"Finish this." I dropped it onto his lap, before storming back into the bedroom, and returned to my paperwork.  A quick thunder of steps came, before Matt broke into the room, and walked over to me. 

"Custody Papers? Are you serious?!" He asked, gasping. I looked at him, wide eyed, before he sat down the papers, and cupped my face. "Why are you giving away your daughter?" He asked. I closed my eyes, giving a sigh. 

I sat down on the bed, and began to explain to him why. Matt sat down and sighed, I glanced at him, and he brushed my back. I looked down and began to explain to him why I was terrified to have him find out about Chevy.

After couple minutes, I curled up with him, crying. Matt brushed my back, before kissing my hair. "Sweetie, it's alright. I don't hate you or blame you." He whispered, and held me tightly, pressing his lips to my hair. "At least, let us stay here. We don't want to return to Cali, I don't want to return yet." He breathed.

"You think staying here up in Minnesota is going to save you?" I asked, he quickly explained. And I nodded, happy to know that his stuff was coming up here. Matt stood up, and moved my box and paperwork, before telling me to stay put. He darted out, and did something, before entering the room again and shut and locked the door. He walked over to me, and kissed me hard. 

I wrapped my arms around him, and he held me tight to him, laying me on the bed slowly. I gripped his shirt, wrapping my legs around him. 

    /\_/\
=( ^v^ )=

I laid on the bed, under the covers, as Matt drew soft circles on my hip. "You didn't wear-." He covered my lips with his finger, before smiling and I blushed. "You want another child!" I smiled, and hugged him. He nodded against me, smiling. "Well, I better not take my pill." I giggled, and he looked at me.  "I'm kidding! I'm not on birth control!" I giggled, and climbed onto his lap.